Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR neetbux risk ratio

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
i have problems but i dont want to take pills ,but i need neetbux.

do i need to be locked for months in psych ward and taste all the meds or what ?

You can ask this to grotesque.

Where do you live?

It really isn't worth getting labeled imo but you do what you want.

im labeled and it is writen on my face i cant hide my problems i need money
If you get misdiagnosed and your friends find out they will look at you different. If you go to evaluation they will diagnose you even if nothing is wrong with you.

i have no friends and i dont want fake friends i need fake money

When all is said and done, it might not be worth the hassle

If you’re diagnosed with any moderate to severe mental condition, it could disqualify you for various things down the road

If you’re diagnosed with any moderate to severe mental condition, it could disqualify you for various things down the road

boio its over i need money to cope i dont want to rope today ....

boio its over i need money to cope i dont want to rope today ....
Sry, for the response. If you're as desperate as you sound you might as well go through with it

In my country mad people are treated far worse than regular prisoners. If I wanted to live for free at the cost of my freedom, I would rather fail on purpose a bank robbery rather than wearing a "be patient I'm autist" orange cap. And if I somehow achieve the bank robbery and don't get caught, it's a win win situation JFL.

do i need to be locked for months in psych ward and taste all the meds or what ?

Sounds like a good cope experimenting with different drugs.

In my country mad people are treated far worse than regular prisoners. If I wanted to live for free at the cost of my freedom, I would rather fail on purpose a bank robbery rather than wearing a "be patient I'm autist" orange cap. And if I somehow achieve the bank robbery and don't get caught, it's a win win situation JFL.
Yeah same in Cuckmany. Any explanation? I feel like forced to comitt a crime ngl.

Feel free to PM me any questions if youre based in the USA

Just be michael scofield theory