Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NeetAndTidy rabb.it stream

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
So, apparently Neet is mad at me, and he's talking about me on my back. Now, he and some of his stream followers are saying I'm a "fed" and "suspicious".

That's why he won't let me join his stream.

He didn't told me anything before it, I assume it's a cuck attitude (no harm).

I must be more autistic than him therefore :forcedsmile:.

Last edited:
Who gives a fuck?

discord drama tier

I don't like to be rejected, even more from the Incel community and talking BS on my back.

The fact that this bothers you enough to make a post about it kind of worries me, are you gay?

How do you join?

So, apparently Neet is mad at me, and he's talking about me on my back. Now, he and some of his stream followers are saying I'm a "fed" and "suspicious".

That's why he won't let me join his stream.

He didn't told me anything before it, I assume it's a cuck attitude (no harm).

I must be more autistic than him therefore :forcedsmile:.
I don't understand why everyone is so quick to accuse. Fed accusations are ridiculous feds don't care about us.

The fact that this bothers you enough to make a post about it kind of worries me, are you gay?
No, but very sensible sometimes.

I don't understand why everyone is so quick to accuse. Fed accusations are ridiculous feds don't care about us.
I'm not even American and have nothing to do with them, anyway.
I live in Europe.

Police officers are allowed to lie, LOL @ believing anyone telling you theyre not a cop
Ok, I'm CIA, FBI, NSA, Interpol, all together, LOL.

Btw., anyone is "allowed" to lie, isn't it?

These are the High quality posts we need! Thanks bro, next time dont use offtopic and spam all the bullshit here.

You were asking weird questions and talking about your research.

Crust accused you of being a fed. And I asked you to clarify. You didnt. You got banned. WAHHH

Crust accused you of being a fed. And I asked you to clarify. You didnt. You got banned. WAHHH
oh shit. the tyrant strikes again

Which "research" are you talking about?

And, I fell asleep at the end of the stream, that's why I couldn't reply.

Maybe you should show him your willy. He might let you back in then.

You were replying to him. And idk you were talking about it. Regardless you're banned from future streams.
So, you banned me for something you don't even know was about?

What's that funny?

I love you too.

Fact is you never asked anything, to my knowledge. As I said I fall asleep by the end.
Where you high on something or mistaken me with someone else?
the last man who fought with neet over his livestream ended up permabanned. i suggest u be very careful. neet has mysterious connections 2 power.

I wouldnt ban you over nothing. Your appeal is denied
the last man who fought with neet over his livestream ended up permabanned. i suggest u be very careful. neet has mysterious connections 2 power.
You guys are really delusional, and fact is you invented all of it, since I don't know what you're talking about.

What's that funny?

@the hateful guys talking on my back
You're really cucks, as I thought.

Thats right. Attack the community for your actions
I'm not attacking anyone, just defending myself from "the community" aka some of your followers attacking me.

And for which action I got banned exactly, please answer instead of spreading none-sense?

How are you not a cop when it literally says officer under your name?? :feelswhere:

I'm not attacking anyone, just defending myself from "the community" aka some of your followers attacking me.

And for which action I got banned exactly, please answer instead of spreading none-sense?
"How does the community see me" "am i a trusted member" "Oh just collecting research"

You can complain all you want.

"How does the community see me" "am i a trusted member" "Oh just collecting research"

You can complain all you want.
I did asked the few followers you had (max. 5) what they did think about me and my posts, because I was very lonely and needed some validation, at that time. I never "collected any research", you're exaggerating a lot.

I did asked the few followers you had what they did think about me and my posts, because I was very lonely and needed some validation, at that time. I never "collected any research", you're exaggerating a lot.
You used that exact phrase.

@Crustaciouse

You used that exact phrase.

@Crustaciouse
Which phrase, "collecting research", please be more precise?

If this is the phrase, I've never used it, you're inventing it.

If I remind correctly just before I fall asleep, the last thing I typed was that I wanted some feedbacks and was just curious after a few months on this forum.

Last edited:
jfl at participating in drama like a bunch of fucking women

Which phrase, "collecting research", please be more precise?

If this is the phrase, I've never used it, you're inventing it.

If I remind correctly just before I fall asleep, the last thing I typed was that I wanted some feedbacks and was just curious after a few months on this forum.
Bro stop with the infiltration already, we know your fake.
Go back to cucktears, or the FBI or wherever the fuck you came from

I wish my sleep schedule wasn’t so fucked up, I’m always missing out on this stuff

Imagine being so upset you make a thread on sleep and never sleep