Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Neet vs wageslave

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★

which would you rather be? XD

I'm currently NEET but I want to be a wage slave

I'm currently NEET but I want to be a wage slave

You must not have good enough copes then, give me a decent gaming setup and enough neet bucks... I'd never work again.

Yeah, because money grows on trees right? like 70% of the activities depicted in that video are for people who are rich AF. Real NEETs live in their parent's basement and live of welfare or disability payments...

You must not have good enough copes then, give me a decent gaming setup and enough neet bucks... I'd never work again.
Tbh a good decent gaming setup is one of the reason I want to wagecuck

Yeah, because money grows on trees right? like 70% of the activities depicted in that video are for people who are rich AF. Real NEETs live in their parent's basement and live of welfare or disability payments...

this is more trust fund babies vs wageslaves

I just found out recently that someone on disability makes more money a month than I do working 40 hours a week.

NEET life is sweet life :feelzez:

Money don't grows on trees but if you have the right face, you would have a whole different life.
Traveling with sponsors. The cucks would give you more money to finance your life.
Just see how it worked for Jay Alvarez. You get a bonus if you find a girl like Ren to halo you more.