Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEET Olympics

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
I will have been a NEET for 6 years on December 16th this year, anyone have me beaten?

I have been neet for over two decades, I have never stepped foot inside a workplace or school, I was born a neet and will die a neet

I am THE NEET

based
I have been neet for over two decades, I have never stepped foot inside a workplace or school, I was born a neet and will die a neet

I am THE NEET
based. how old r u? seems like a giga comfy life

I am THE NEET
you won

I am THE NEET
WTF how? :worryfeels:

I am THE NEET
I want to know your secrets thou Arch Mage Of Neetdom. Show us your ways of being. :feelsjuice:

I am THE NEET
king of NEETS

I've been NEET for 6 months now.

I am THE NEET
How did you learn to read when you have never been to school?

True neet elite coming through. Going on 17 years of neetdom soon. :feelskek:

mogs me I've only been neeting for a bit over 2 years :feelscomfy: well before that I had school but I was mostly ldaring :feelzez:

How can I afford neet life do i get welfare