Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEET Money Makers (NEETS Only) Make $10 in one hour

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I've been using a get paid site and so far cashed out 5 bucks and it looks pretty legit.Ive got 1900 points now and gonna cash out a visa 25 dollar gift card soon ,200 points left

so the currency exchange is basically 100 SB = $1

but there's a first month bonus so I can get a 25 dollar gift card for 2175 points

Screenshot 15

this is proof of me getting the 5$ gift card

Screenshot 16

and gonna even include the online transaction I made with the prepaid visa card with aliexpress

Screenshot 17

The gift card took me 2 days to get by gmail , after redeeming it on the site they email you a confirmation and it redirects you to prepaid digital solutions which is basically a digital wallet, all you have to do is create an account there and than you have access to your visa debit card.

So now to the important part, this is how you make $10 within the first hour

You go on the site and click Discover and than go to the game offers
-find the "war thunder" pc game
-install it
-complete the tutorial and than win 2 rounds and that's it

check your activity board on the site and you should get 700sb pending (after 7 days you'll get the points)

Screenshot 18

or if you wanna cash out a $5 gift card quick
use my referall and do anyone of the the surveys that gives high points, once you earn 300 points you instantly get another free 300 points and can cash out at $5

https://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=108585146

terms of referall

Screenshot 19

If you actually have a job, this is probs not worth your time.This is for NEETS who are broke af like me.

Last edited:
Sounds like too much effort

Sounds like too much effort
Exactly, all these survey and installing apps for money sites get extremely boring the moment you are done with one task.