Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR NEET Life

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Im really jealous tbh. Being a NEET looks hella fun.
I have some questions:
Whats your source of income?
What is the reaction of your parents?
Can you move out while being neet?
Do you recommend working at a night shift or part time?
How much is your monthly neetbux?
Are you a hiki?

1.Yes
2.No
3.Cope
4.Ded srs

I would like to go neet but my hobbies require money.

1.Yes
2.No
3.Cope
4.Ded srs

Why don't you monetize your YouTube channel and upload more and live off that money

Unless you're rich, recieve disability, or have parents who'll spoil you, you pretty much got to go to work like most people to support yourself and your hobbies.

Also don't bother with Andrew Yang either, he's a leftist who wants to take away guns and open the borders, so don't hold your breath for UBI.

Being a NEET looks hella fun
:y'all:

I get money from the state because I’m autistic (t. nt)

They understand. My dad isn’t too happy about it though.

Yes bro

Sufficient.

Are you a hiki?
Not fully but almost..

I'm not technically NEET (ironic), but since I can be very flexible with my work and can simply quit it with no real consequences, I consider my lifestyle NEET-ish (I rock the unemployed esthetic by walking around in my dressing gown most of the time).
I live with my parents, they pay all the basic expenses. I also do Skype tutoring for kids (which you could consider a job) to earn my pocket money.
Sometimes they release sperg rage and tell me to find a real job, but it only lasts for like a day. Most of the time they don't care - they know I'm too autistic to deal with adults, especially more than one at time.
I could probably live off my savings for a few months, renting an apartment. Buying an apartment is probably impossible without a giant surplus of money.
I worked a night shift at McDonald's once. It wasn't terrible, because I just cleaned the equipment and stuff, I didn't have to talk to anyone. I don't think the anxiety is worth the money in my case, but if you're not human spaghetti, it's probably ok.
It varies a lot, but I earn about $250 by tutoring kids.
Are you a hiki?
I leave my house, but barely ever. Sometimes to get groceries, sometimes I'll go to a local swimming pool, I was at a gym a few times etc. It happens about once a week. I don't have any friends or acquaintances and I don't do partying, so I'm probably considered a basement dweller, but I don't think the hiki label suits me.

if you want to make money without going to work just livestream fortnite. It's really easy to get good at fortnite and even incels can get famous streaming it.

I wanted to be neet tbh but if you aren't rich or have the will of your parents to sustain you economically it's impossible (My parents only pay me the college, for now). My greatest fear is to become a wage slave, so I will rope if I became that.

Unless you're rich, recieve disability, or have parents who'll spoil you, you pretty much got to go to work like most people to support yourself and your hobbies.

Also don't bother with Andrew Yang either, he's a leftist who wants to take away guns and open the borders, so don't hold your breath for UBI.
all the more reason to vote for him. fuck this planet

I’m jealous of rich fags who get to NEET. Fuck y’all

:y'all:

I get money from the state because I’m autistic (t. nt)

They understand. My dad isn’t too happy about it though.

Yes bro

Sufficient.

Not fully but almost..
How much money do you get monthly?

neet life is best life. i just started wagecucking hxc. 40 hours a week. it is over.

I'm currently a studycel, but I can neet once I finish education.
Whats your source of income?-
SSI, you can apply even if you have meme disabilities like depression and anxiety, prove that it effects you in the working enviorment and let the state do the rest.

Of course upset that thier boy is a nobody who sits alone in his room most of the time, honestly OP it all depends on the personality on your parents and how much they actually love you.

Can you move out while being neet?-
The income gained from SSI's are impossible to live off, it all depends on the cost of living in your specific state/city (assuming your a USAcel)

Do you recommend working at a night shift or part time?-

I never worked before so I have no idea, I guess part time? Your not really doing anything at home anyway, they might suspend your benifits if your working though, not sure.

How much is your monthly neetbux?-
It all depends on the state/city and the level of impairment you have. In my case I get around $786 a month. With the type of lifestyle we live, it's more then enough tbh.

Are you a hiki?- No...?

I'm currently a studycel, but I can neet once I finish education.
Whats your source of income?-
SSI, you can apply even if you have meme disabilities like depression and anxiety, prove that it effects you in the working enviorment and let the state do the rest.

Of course upset that thier boy is a nobody who sits alone in his room most of the time, honestly OP it all depends on the personality on your parents and how much they actually love you.

Can you move out while being neet?-
The income gained from SSI's are impossible to live off, it all depends on the cost of living in your specific state/city (assuming your a USAcel)

Do you recommend working at a night shift or part time?-

I never worked before so I have no idea, I guess part time? Your not really doing anything at home anyway, they might suspend your benifits if your working though, not sure.

How much is your monthly neetbux?-
It all depends on the state/city and the level of impairment you have. In my case I get around $786 a month. With the type of lifestyle we live, it's more then enough tbh.

Are you a hiki?- No...?
Thank you for your detailed answer.

More info on SSI's, there is no CERTAINTY you will get it. It all depends on your disorder; for example if you suffer from schizoprhenia, bipolar disorder/ any other psychotic related disorder you are very likley to obtain benifits.

disorders that impact your ability to effectively socialize (I fall into this category) ASD, Social Anxiety/social related phobias, you are very likely to obtain benifits but remember that they might deny it if they feel that your funcitional enough socially to obtain a occupation.

Now the meme/normie disorders (pretty likely we all have these) Depression, ADHD, BPD, GAD (without panic attacks), these disorders appear frequently on requests for SSI's, although they are legitimate disorders they will deny you if they feel that your perfectly fine, convince your psychiatrist/psychologist that these disorders effect you severely and you might be able to obtain said benifits.

If you have any other questions you can ask, take care.
Thank you for your detailed answer.
No problem man, happy I could help.

Last edited:
just lol @ putting yourself in the mental health system.

just lol @ putting yourself in the mental health system.
It's cucked and doesn't really work, resolve everything with shitty jewpills that fuck up your head and have a normie explain the fucking obvious every thearpy session. The only good thing is that you qualify for a lot of things as a mentally incompetent neet. Vocational schools that accept the mentally disabled and of course the ultimate neet holy grail SSI's. It's a parasitic lifestyle but it feels so fucking good knowing im living off normies.
"Sgtpinkie you have a developmental disorder thats holding you back" no fucking shit you retarded normie don't you think I got it the first 200 times?

My parents don't care, I'm a borderline hiki(have to help my mom with stuff and I do the housework), and I've been like this for years. I'm a legit manchild.
I live with my mom, she pays for my food and stuff. My dad also gives me money from time to time.

Are you a hiki?
my family
they don't like it and i don't think they'll tolerate it for much longer
no
yes
$0
no

I have some questions:
Are you a hiki?
family i guess
that im a pathetic failure idk have weird relationship barely talk really
not really would need more money to move
sure
none
no but barely leave house

Disability
Nothing they can do about it

Yeah if I get roommates or public housing

I wouldnt

Little under 1,200
Are you a hiki?

No. But i have been at times. I have agoraphobia that's somewhat under control

I have some questions:
Are you a hiki?
  1. NEETbux, along with some Amazon selling/mTurk and occasional catfishing betabux retards.
  2. My family knows I have autism but still don't understand why I'm not wageslaving. They also think I'm very handsome and could fuck any girl I want, so.
  3. I have moved out recently. NEETbux makes that easy. Without NEETbux, it's tough.
  4. If you have to wageslave, definitely night shifts. We're ugly, we're not supposed to be around people.
  5. Around $15k overall.
  6. I'm hiki in that I'm extremely unsocial but I still go outside every day to do stuff like tennis, walks, etc... so not really.

$15k yearly. It's about $1k per month, and a bit more in winter for heating costs.

I have some questions:
Are you a hiki?
  1. Family. I'm also going to start freelancing from home, just need to set everything up first;
  2. They don't like it;
  3. Yes, in fact i live alone;
  4. Part time is not really worth it in my book. Night shift depends on the job in question, night guard seems risky depending on what you are guarding, but server monitoring is comfy most times;
  5. Enough to cover expenses, i'm a cheapskate tho, that makes things easy;
  6. No.