Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

neet life is comfy sometimes

opioidcel

opioidcel

Overlord
★★★★★
cant lie most of the time im just enraged at the fact that im rotting instead of fucking prime 20 year olds
but given my circumstances neet life is the best i can hope for man tbh
and it can be real comfy sometimes laying down rotting in front of a screen

@Sloth.Belgrade @Animecel2D thoughts?

cant lie most of the time im just enraged at the fact that im rotting instead of fucking prime 20 year olds
I just left neetdom at 22. I worked a little at 18 but couldn’t do it and longer. Now I’m back. I think part time package handler jobs at fedex or ups are the best for cels. U get a good hourly rate some extra cash but don’t have to waste your whole week.

The moment you step foot outside your door is the moment you enter the realm of hell. NEET life is based and I take pride in rotting

I agree
NEET life is better than the wageslave life

Was gonna add I can buy stocks and save 75-80% of my check. Better working part time and saving most of your check in the stock market living with parents than working full time and only saving 20% after bills to a shitty 1 bedroom.

The moment you step foot outside your door is the moment you enter the realm of hell. NEET life is based and I take pride in rotting
agree. the moment you leave your basement youre reminded why the rotter life chose you. i cant stand being mogged it makes me suicidal

I agree
NEET life is better than the wageslave life
Most cels should work part time at least imo. If u can pay zero bills and save most of it it’s better than rotting and having less copes.

Thanks for reminding me that I want to strangle prime 20 year olds (gta 6)

Most cels should work part time at least imo. If u can pay zero bills and save most of it it’s better than rotting and having less copes.
I live with my parents, so i pay for nothing

I live with my parents, so i pay for nothing
Same. But I kinda just wanna work part time and save like 12-15k a year. Like I did at 18 before I got blackpilled in the summer of 2020. I wanna be able to buy all the new copes. Yeah some of my family is well off but my mom has a spending problem so there is no guarantee I inherit shit.

@Sloth.Belgrade @Animecel2D thoughts?
Wageslaving is the worst. Things could always be worse, even if this lifestyle gets rather monotonous work can be just as bad and exhausting while the former allows you to chill.

Same. But I kinda just wanna work part time and save like 12-15k a year. Like I did at 18 before I got blackpilled in the summer of 2020. I wanna be able to buy all the new copes. Yeah some of my family is well off but my mom has a spending problem so there is no guarantee I inherit shit.
Understandable

agree. the moment you leave your basement youre reminded why the rotter life chose you. i cant stand being mogged it makes me suicidal
JFL a quick example, as soon as I left my house I see a tall prime HAPA Stacy walking across the street which made me instantly want to put my head under a moving car because it reminded me what I’ll never have.

Nothing good happens when you leave the house/the basement as an incel.

JFL a quick example, as soon as I left my house I see a tall prime HAPA Stacy walking across the street which made me instantly want to put my head under a moving car because it reminded me what I’ll never have.

Yeah the mog is brutal. I still hate seeing it. But I only go out for work so it’s not bad most of the time. On the occasional work Chad and Stacy.

neet life is best life.
If i could find any job that actually paid well maybe i would change my mind.

neet life is best life.
If i could find any job that actually paid well maybe i would change my mind.
It is the only life that wont make you rope when youre incel.

Wageslaving is the worst. Things could always be worse, even if this lifestyle gets rather monotonous work can be just as bad and exhausting while the former allows you to chill.
Agreed. I often feel resentful at things getting to the point I have to neet but the thing is if I didn't have parents supporting me and had to wageslave and be around normies I would have no choice but to rope @Sloth.Belgrade

Yeah the mog is brutal. I still hate seeing it. But I only go out for work so it’s not bad most of the time. On the occasional work Chad and Stacy.
Yeah man it never gets better, only worse especially as you age. our lives are like the COVID lockdowns we only leave the house if we absolutely need to like for work or essential supplies.

Brutal. I went out the other day and saw similar shit. Couldn't take it.
Don't even feel like going out for cigs anymore the lifemog is too brutal for me to handle.

Agreed. I often feel resentful at things getting to the point I have to neet but the thing is if I didn't have parents supporting me and had to wageslave and be around normies I would have no choice but to rope @Sloth.Belgrade
That's why NEETing is better

Yeah man it never gets better, only worse especially as you age. our lives are like the COVID lockdowns we only leave the house if we absolutely need to like for work or essential supplies.
Pretty much. It’s sound gay asf but I do it because I see disabled people in shithole countries working. If they can work 40-50 hours I can do 20-25. Yeah it sucks being incel but being a disabled cel is far worse. U can’t work or only some and u get looks of disgust. Fuck man brutal

Are there downsides to neeting ? Sure, multiple but you always have the remember the alternatives.

Are there downsides to neeting ? Sure, multiple but you always have the remember the alternatives.
high iq comment
many downsides sure but the alternative is enough to make you blow your brains out with a 12 gauge

Personally I have never had more suicidal thoughts than when having to deal with work stress on top of everything else. Life as an incel already feels like you're in a warzone, having a job on top of it where you have to perform and act usually makes me even more miserable but I guess it depends on your situation and job.

Personally I have never had more suicidal thoughts than when having to deal with work stress on top of everything else. Life as an incel already feels like you're in a warzone, having a job on top of it where you have to perform and act usually makes me even more miserable but I guess it depends on your situation and job.
are you permaneeting?