Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neet Is Killing Me

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I have no future how can anyone live like this? My mental health was slightly better even when I got treated like trash at my university, now I have nothing, no hopes at all. Even wageslaving is better than this horrid isolation and the constant depression and fear about my future. Need a way out honestly I'd do any job but I doubt I will get hired. Fuck this shit.

I've been neet since november and I honestly can't see myself going back. It makes you weaker in a way. I have a much lower tolerance for suicide fuel now. Hate going out unless I'm drunk/high

Wageslaving is infinitely shittier than being a NEET, great, you’re around people but they treat you like crap. Don’t forget about the fact that you’re overworked and funding welfare queens and old people. I’d rather do what I want (avoiding reminders of Chad life, going to concerts/parks, roaming around the town) rather than rotting in a cubicle just so I could have fancy toys. I understand that your NEETdom is finite but hopefully you only have to do part-time work or at least have some solitude from people, you honestly don’t want to be in a modern social job where you’d be the jester or target of a Stacy’s harassment claims because you looked at her for 3 seconds.

Eh, it can be maddening sometimes and I do get lonely but being NEET is a billion times better than being a wagecuck for Shlomo Shekelstein.

Wageslaving is infinitely shittier than being a NEET, great, you’re around people but they treat you like crap. Don’t forget about the fact that you’re overworked and funding welfare queens and old people. I’d rather do what I want (avoiding reminders of Chad life, going to concerts/parks, roaming around the town) rather than rotting in a cubicle just so I could have fancy toys. I understand that your NEETdom is finite but hopefully you only have to do part-time work or at least have some solitude from people, you honestly don’t want to be in a modern social job where you’d be the jester or target of a Stacy’s harassment claims because you looked at her for 3 seconds.

Massive cope wageslaving gives you a purpose and stuff to do with your time. Even if you get treated like shit there is at least a very small chance of ascending opposed to 0%. Also you can likely make friends with colleagues and have some social interaction with other ugly incels or normies even if it is minimal. You get money to fund your copes perhaps even esotERic pursuits if an iNCel desires. Yeah part time job seems pretty good tbh, compared to full time although the pay will be shit.

Eh, it can be maddening sometimes and I do get lonely but being NEET is a billion times better than being a wagecuck for Shlomo Shekelstein.
View attachment 95681

NEET seems mythical to me. A true paradise.

I can't mooch off my parents, and I don't think I have any mental illness that would allow me to get NEETbux. :feelsrope:

NEET can be a hell. It has been hell for me...

NEET seems mythical to me. A true paradise.

I can't mooch off my parents, and I don't think I have any mental illness that would allow me to get NEETbux. :feelsrope:
Sorry to hear that bro.

Getting NEETbux is the only good thing about being autistic tbh. Almost makes up for all the shit I had to go through as a kid.

Massive cope wageslaving gives you a purpose and stuff to do with your time. Even if you get treated like shit there is at least a very small chance of ascending opposed to 0%. Also you can likely make friends with colleagues and have some social interaction with other ugly incels or normies even if it is minimal. You get money to fund your copes perhaps even esotERic pursuits if an iNCel desires. Yeah part time job seems pretty good tbh, compared to full time although the pay will be shit.

Purpose, to what, make someone else richer while being exploited by them, co-workers, and the government? I guess you’re a 4/5 so there’s a minimal chance to ascend whereas for me, ascending is an impossibility or at the very least astronomically low to the point that suffering abuse isn’t worth a one in a million chance of being with a 3/10. Once again, you’re sounding like a somewhat ugly or below average guy as ugly guys struggle mightily to make acquaintances let alone friends with people at work. Yeah, the pay is shit for a part time job but it’s not like we’re going to have families to betabux or going out on the town.

Purpose, to what, make someone else richer while being exploited by them, co-workers, and the government? I guess you’re a 4/5 so there’s a minimal chance to ascend whereas for me, ascending is an impossibility or at the very least astronomically low to the point that suffering abuse isn’t worth a one in a million chance of being with a 3/10. Once again, you’re sounding like a somewhat ugly or below average guy as ugly guys struggle mightily to make acquaintances let alone friends with people at work. Yeah, the pay is shit for a part time job but it’s not like we’re going to have families to betabux or going out on the town.
The purpose is to spend your time doing something, so you are not bored and alone, also making money and having financial independence makes it worth it for a while. No I am actually sub4 but some sub4s do have a very small chance at acension definitely less than 10%. I have never really made any friends at all as an adult but while it is a struggle there is still a chance I have seen many ugly guys with friends most sub4 guys have friends. Having good pay could finance some impressive copes.

The purpose is to spend your time doing something, so you are not bored and alone, also making money and having financial independence makes it worth it for a while. No I am actually sub4 but some sub4s do have a very small chance at acension definitely less than 10%. I have never really made any friends at all as an adult but while it is a struggle there is still a chance I have seen many ugly guys with friends most sub4 guys have friends. Having good pay could finance some impressive copes.

What are you doing as a NEET? You can’t just sit at home all day, that’s a mistake a lot of guys make, there has to be some sort of variety in your day. Work is mostly boring or terrifying for normies and incels alike from what I’ve seen. If you’ve never had a single friend as an adult, I doubt you’ll make one now because it was significantly easier in college due to more free time and opportunity. Those other guys are either more social than you or you’re overrating yourself, I used to think I was merely below average but then realized my life experiences matched those of an ugly person.

NEET can only work if you have copes like games/movies, if you have nothing to fill your days it's truly pointless

What are you doing as a NEET? You can’t just sit at home all day, that’s a mistake a lot of guys make, there has to be some sort of variety in your day. Work is mostly boring or terrifying for normies and incels alike from what I’ve seen. If you’ve never had a single friend as an adult, I doubt you’ll make one now because it was significantly easier in college due to more free time and opportunity. Those other guys are either more social than you or you’re overrating yourself, I used to think I was merely below average but then realized my life experiences matched those of an ugly person.

What kind of variety can you have as a Neet anyway? You won't make close friends but you can still have work friends and acquaintances and maybe you will occasionally be invited to some social events outside of work, my dad has plenty of friends in his office even though they are not that close and never really hang out. I had acquaintances in college, even though I was never invited to places or close to people since high school,

I definitely had many opportunities to talk to people and few cases hang out on campus. I have seen guys even uglier than me hanging out with other guys and females, in one case I even saw an Indian guy with lazy eye hugging a female and being very close together almost kissing. I am sub4 and not denying I am truly ugly, although I believe plastic surgery could improve me. I believe social skills matters way more than looks when it comes to making friends, but for ascending looks are most important.

What kind of variety can you have as a Neet anyway? You won't make close friends but you can still have work friends and acquaintances and maybe you will occasionally be invited to some social events outside of work, my dad has plenty of friends in his office even though they are not that close and never really hang out. I had acquaintances in college, even though I was never invited to places or close to people since high school,

I definitely had many opportunities to talk to people and few cases hang out on campus. I have seen guys even uglier than me hanging out with other guys and females, in one case I even saw an Indian guy with lazy eye hugging a female and being very close together almost kissing. I am sub4 and not denying I am truly ugly, although I believe plastic surgery could improve me. I believe social skills matters way more than looks when it comes to making friends, but for ascending looks are most important.

fuck i can relate to this so much, fuck it hurts. I'm in 2nd year of college right now and its hell having to live here and see everything that goes on around you as you just sit and rot alone. I have 0 friends and stay in my room pretty much 24/7 other than sometimes attending lectures. Its fucking hell man and will only get worse. I dont even know why i bother trying to placate my dad when things will never change for me

There’s new hobbies to pick up, events to go to, places to see, etc. Your father is of a different generation and older, we’re part of the most superficial generation in recorded history and youngish. If you could only manage to get acquaintances in college, why do you think you’ll make friends at work or even acquaintances? Moving from college to work is going from the easiest time in your life to make friends especially if you lived on campus to the hardest. Social skills matters a little more than looks for making friends but it’s obvious our looks hinder our attempts to make friends or in my case even be slightly respected as a person. It’s much easier to think we can control our fate somewhat when we think social skills are the key to making friends but I believe that only works for 5+ guys. Obviously a 4 who has social ability is better off than one who doesn’t but he’s still very much limited by his face.

lol no one is looking to make friends at work.

NEET can only work if you have copes like games/movies, if you have nothing to fill your days it's truly pointless

Yep, still great overall.

I like being NEET. Been NEET for years. Though I am going back to school in a couple months, so I won't technically be NEET, I won't be a full-time student either, so I can stay comfy in my NEET ways for the most part, I imagine.

Your chance of ascension? Keep in your mind, there is no ascension.

You (future) work is basically to make money for other rich people. People born from rich families.
Sure you would have a salary. A little above the minimum wage if you're lucky. A salary to pay your rent, your food, your cheap entertainments and the sweet gibs. Don't think you would have the luxury to save money. After all the bills and taxes, you would be lucky to have a couple of hundred left.

Do you think your coworkers would want to do something with you? Not gonna to happen. They have their life, their family, their friends.
If you're here, there is a chance you're ugly. Tons of ugly males are bullied at work. They will never adressing the subject.

Your problem if you're a neet, you just ldar. You don't do shit, that's the problem.

I have no future how can anyone live like this? My mental health was slightly better even when I got treated like trash at my university, now I have nothing, no hopes at all. Even wageslaving is better than this horrid isolation and the constant depression and fear about my future. Need a way out honestly I'd do any job but I doubt I will get hired. Fuck this shit.
Have you tried programming or any other neet skill? What are your interests?

There is no future of being neet. you need to wagecuck
There is no future of being neet. you need to wagecuck

I dont know. I just slave and any free time I have I LDAR.

I’d rather live as a NEET forever than be a wageslave, unfortunately I have no choice for now

I wish i had a job to earning money while ldaring

Give it time. Neet is bliss for me, I'm rarely bored. I've been a wagecuck most of my life, it nearly drove me to suicide. If I'm forced to work among normies again, it may drive me to homicide this time.

Wageslavey kills far more you know