Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Neet is horrible. Just woke up at 7pm fell asleep at 10am

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
rip
Its to do with inceldom cause I would be happier if I got matches and woukd sleep nornally

I remember those days

I'm not NEET, but I'm on my summer break from uni. It hasn't been that long but my sleep schedule is slowing edging away from what we might consider normalcy and I hate it.
For whatever reason, it's disorienting as hell. It creates a sense of time just falling past me, out of my control.

livin the dream bud
I need to ewhore for more junk food
I'm not NEET, but I'm on my summer break from uni. It hasn't been that long but my sleep schedule is slowing edging away from what we might consider normalcy and I hate it.
For whatever reason, it's disorienting as hell. It creates a sense of time just falling past me, out of my control.
In other words, we get hyper depressed when we wake up late, I'm getting used to it though

I need to ewhore for more junk food

In other words, we get hyper depressed when we wake up late, I'm getting used to it though

ewhore? as in larp as foids for neetbux?

fucked up sleeping cycle is a cause of depression

NEET is only bad when you worry about the future. Assuming you have the money and other means to do it and plan your life smartly NEETdom is the best lifestyle for a truecel.

Universally basic income from sub4 males!

wish i was low inhib enough to do that. UK is cucked so i will probably get thrown in tyrones playground if i tried that.
I'm also in UK but haven't done it yet. You can't get in trouble if they're in a different country but idk.

I sleep at about 4 pm and wake up at 10 pm, and find something to eat.

I would definetly neet tbh

I sleep at about 4 pm and wake up at 10 pm, and find something to eat.
I wanted to rope last night, wide awake with nothing to do

Been doing that for 15 years mate.

get some sun tho bro honestly --- 15 min a day direct sunlight for proper body function

The problem you don't know how to manage your time.
Find good copes and your life'd better.