Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEET/incel crossover

Are you NEET?

• No - employed

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No - in school

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • Yes - with parents

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Yes - bux

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Yes - homeless

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
I am just wondering if inceldom is just a part of everyone's general life dysfunction or if most incels are otherwise functional. Me, I'm just getting by on studentbux in grad school. I've had a few "real" jobs but had to quit abruptly. Never been employed over 2 straight months at a single job.

I wagecucked back when I was still delusional enough to believe I had a chance for a normal life in this soyciety that has shat on me my entire life.

Been living on neetbux for years now. Will have to do a few months of slavery to upgrade and replace the tech i need for copes but then its right back to government neetbux.

Looking around for the lowest effort job I can get and preferably one where I dont have to interact with normies too much, all these years of not having to pretend to be a bluepilled cuck have eroded my ability to act that way and my tolerance for the retarded shit that NPCs spew on a daily basis.

Yeah, but I don't call it "employed".
It's wagecucking or wageslaving.

@Saddam thoughts?

I'm a student and I wageslave part-time.

No, i'm studymaxing

Unemployable. I've been through a few job agencies because that's required of you in Chadstralia in order to keep getting the dole aka neetbux here and every program they've forced me into I have failed. They were opening a new Coles in my area and my job provider put me into this group preparation/training class for 3 days and we'll be put forward for a job interview, well I got held back on my first day after class and was told I wouldn't pass and not to come in the next day. Watching my job workers face as I told her was the funniest thing because it was quite obvious she lost all hope in me at that point and they've stopped putting me forward for job interviews - I still have to apply for jobs, but I just write a bunch of fake businesses in these days because I've applied for nearly everything in my area. I get around $1400 a month.

Am in school, but wished I was neet

I'm a NEET,been a NEET for a year and a half,but I don't have neetbux,so parentbux it is.

Been living on neetbux for years now

How can you get neetbux for that long unless you're severely disabled?

Im not a neet tbh

I am neet for the last 6 months, i have 6 months left. After 6 months i am gonna work i think.

I have been a neet for the last 3 and a half years now, and i'm not really planning to change anything about it tbh ( to be honest ) since there's nothing for me to gain by getting a job.

I have been a neet for the last 3 and a half years now, and i'm not really planning to change anything about it tbh ( to be honest ) since there's nothing for me to gain by getting a job.
How do you live without money?

I eat fruits and dont need money

I am just wondering if inceldom is just a part of everyone's general life dysfunction or if most incels are otherwise functional. Me, I'm just getting by on studentbux in grad school. I've had a few "real" jobs but had to quit abruptly. Never been employed over 2 straight months at a single job.
Most incels are definitely functional. Many self admitted incels, people here that is, are sort of outcasts though. Myself I'm studying but I rarely go to school so I'm practically a NEET.

I'm neet right now but I hate it so much.

ehh, i feel like about 60% of this forum are men between 18-22 still in education and will prob ascend sometime soon

The options aren't as simple as that, you can be NEET and live in own apartment/house in some countries, not all NEETs live with parents and not all people who live with parents are NEET

How can you get neetbux for that long unless you're severely disabled?

Initially I just got the unemployment bux for like 2+ years. They require me to look for jobs but I just applied to shit I knew I was not qualified for and just didn't pick up when the fuckers called me back. That shit kinda got annoying since the longer it went on the more the cucks at the unemployment office were bitching at me and even made me go do courses and shit.

Then I just went to get autism bux instead. That shit is more tricky to set up and requires some bullshitting if you are not sufficiently autistic but can be done and all you have to do there is go to evaluations once or twice a year.

You don't really need to be severely disabled in most western countries, that's just how you get it with no effort and never be bothered by normies again. If you got some degree of autism or social anxiety or depression you can just play it up a bit more for the shrinks who evaluate you. Having a history of a lot of short term jobs you could not hold down helps a lot there too.

When I wagecuck now I will basically pretend like I'm making an effort to rejoin normalfag society only to fail in about 6 months or so when I have the shekels for my tech.

I had a part time retail job for a month but then I quit because I don't like talking to people. I am currently a neet receiving job seeker money with a bit of bonus money because I have autism.