Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neet and social phobia

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
How could a NEET do work in contact with the public if he has a strong social phobia? Unfortunately I'm stupid (low IQ) and I can't do more qualified jobs. In the area where I live you can only find shitty jobs in contact with the public as clerks, cashiers and stuff like that. I have a strong social phobia, I get strong anxiety as soon as I deal with people because I know I'm inferior in everything and I have a certified low IQ. How can I solve or at least alleviate the problem?

How could a NEET do work in contact with the public if he has a strong social phobia? Unfortunately I'm stupid (low IQ) and I can't do more qualified jobs. In the area where I live you can only find shitty jobs in contact with the public as clerks, cashiers and stuff like that. I have a strong social phobia, I get strong anxiety as soon as I deal with people because I know I'm inferior in everything and I have a certified low IQ. How can I solve or at least alleviate the problem?
You don't

You probably won't be able to alleviate or solve the issue

Become low inhib

use phenibut and propranolol and get a job anyway. It's gonna be sucks in first days but you gonna get used to it with time. Your anxiety only gets worse if you isolate yourself.

It's a symptom of prolonged social treatment, call it the zeitgeist or memetics normfilth are the ones that create NEETs and "Agoraphobia" (lol), I used to drink then drive to work at different wageslaveries these days I debtmaxx and quit alcohol.

I have a strong social phobia, I get strong anxiety as soon as I deal with people
Same mang. I literally start sweating, my heart starts beating fast when I try to interact with strangers.