Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious need URGENT help with anxietyminning boyos...

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
so on the 13th there is this awards evening with the entire year and im supposed to be one of the people to stand up and receive my award on the stage but i have extreme stagefright. last time i did a presentation in front of 30 people and made a complete mockery of myself, shaking, freezing, got laughed at, word salad out of anxiety etc etc. if it was that bad just for 30 im completely fucked against the entire year. i might even have to do a speech for it. i cant bail out because my mom is FORCING me to go since she doesnt believe in "petty things" like stage fright and anxiety. my mom and dad will be there as well as the entire school year.

how do i anxietyminn? help me boyos

Realize that all of this is meaningless. It won't bother you in a year. Their opinons of you will vanish quickly and they move on with their lives.

Just refuse to do it, you cannot be forced.

Drink if you can. I know you're underage, but if you go up there tipsy you should be good. Worst case, skip it and face the wrath of your mother. You're not gonna be able to fix this problem quickly or easily, especially not in time for this stage appearance.

What's the award for?

Realize that all of this is meaningless. It won't bother you in a year. Their opinons of you will vanish quickly and they move on with their lives.

tried that before and it didnt work
Just refuse to do it, you cannot be forced.

no i cant be. which means i will be kicked out of the house and forced to live on the streets as my only other alternative.
Drink if you can. I know you're underage, but if you go up there tipsy you should be good. Worst case, skip it and face the wrath of your mother. You're not gonna be able to fix this problem quickly or easily, especially not in time for this stage appearance.

What's the award for?

thats what i was thinking about but for this to work i would need to store alcohol in a container until the evening of the award. how long would it last before it goes off?

tried that before and it didnt work

no i cant be. which means i will be kicked out of the house and forced to live on the streets as my only other alternative.

You can try and miss it by arriving late, pretending to be sick, having a meltdown or telling the teachers to skip you and not mention it to your parents.

You can try and miss it by arriving late, pretending to be sick, having a meltdown or telling the teachers to skip you and not mention it to your parents.

1. my mom is driving me there.

2. my mom already knows about the award.

3. my mom will know if they skip me and she will make a scene in front of everyone to get me on stage.

1. my mom is driving me there.

2. my mom already knows about the award.

3. my mom will know if they skip me and she will make a scene in front of everyone to get me on stage.

So I guess only chances are meltdown or if you somehow convince her. If you do have to do it maybe something to clam you down if you drink or smoke. Also maybe your parents will feel sorry for kicking you out.

So I guess only chances are meltdown or if you somehow convince her. If you do have to do it maybe something to clam you down if you drink or smoke.

i cant fake meltdowns and my mom is beyond reasoning.

what alcholic beverage would you suggest?

i cant fake meltdowns and my mom is beyond reasoning.

what alcholic beverage would you suggest?

All do the trick, just don't go overboard. You can still try and sabotage the car or try get people to sleep in by keep everyone up late.

If your parents are going to literally kick you out for not going to a dumbass award ceremony just fucking go er

Look into nootropics/anxiolytics e.g. ahwagandha, l-theanine, chamomile, kava. They work by activating or increasing GABA, which is the same mechanism as alcohol, but they are not intoxicating.

That’s probably how most people feel just take a deep breath before you go up