Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Need to studymaxx

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Veteran
★★★★
I can't afford being poorcel, i have to studyhard to get a good degree and shit and also would start other monemaxxing hustle in online so ain't gonna come online here , but wish me luck brocels i really need to improve grades and make money, this anxiety is killing me

Corona already showed that 70% of Jobs are Irrelevant and just created to make rich richer.

Also i predict 50% of IT and Virtual White Collar Jobs will be gone by 2030.

Like literally Programmer, Graphic Design, Product Design, Web Design, Online Marketing, Influencers, Photographers, VFX Artists (Artists in General), Audio Designers, Voice Actors, Musicians, Translators, Actors, Accountants.

Even like Game Developement in the future wont have these big ass Studios anymore. It will be a small Startup groups of like 5 or so people.

Youtubers, as they already do now, will mostly automate their Content as well.

If you do something do something like Medicine or a Trade like Plumbing. Focus on a job that pays well, isnt too mentally draining and isnt gonna be replaced or straight up erased in the next decade.

Corona already showed that 70% of Jobs are Irrelevant and just created to make rich richer.

Also i predict 50% of IT and Virtual White Collar Jobs will be gone by 2030.

Like literally Programmer, Graphic Design, Product Design, Web Design, Online Marketing, Influencers, Photographers, VFX Artists (Artists in General), Audio Designers, Voice Actors, Musicians, Translators, Actors, Accountants.

Even like Game Developement in the future wont have these big ass Studios anymore. It will be a small Startup groups of like 5 or so people.

Youtubers, as they already do now, will mostly automate their Content as well.

If you do something do something like Medicine or a Trade like Plumbing. Focus on a job that pays well, isnt too mentally draining and isnt gonna be replaced or straight up erased in the next decade.
Thanks brocel for the advice:feelsokman:

But sad thing is plumbing and medicine doesn't pays well in curryland @TheJester :feelsbadman:

Or the bare minimum work to get by when you can't get neetbuxx
Yeah I guess, theres no reason to moneymaxx when you're an incel. Unless money can make you happy, then go for it. I for myself don't care about buying a car / house / hookers / drugs etc. so I don't need much money to get by. Neetbuxx is more than enough for me to be as happy as I can.

Yeah I guess, theres no reason to moneymaxx when you're an incel. Unless money can make you happy, then go for it. I for myself don't care about buying a car / house / hookers / drugs etc. so I don't need much money to get by. Neetbuxx is more than enough for me to be as happy as I can.
That's good for you then. I have to wageslave just enough to afford to keep my muscle car and keep putting gas in it. The fucker only gets 6 miles per gallon in the city and 12 highway. Cars are a good cope, ngl

That's good for you then. I have to wageslave just enough to afford to keep my muscle car and keep putting gas in it. The fucker only gets 6 miles per gallon in the city and 12 highway. Cars are a good cope, ngl
I'm not even allowed to get a drivers license/get a car. I have a genetic eye disability and I will never be allowed to drive

I'm not even allowed to get a drivers license/get a car. I have a genetic eye disability and I will never be allowed to drive
Brutal man. Is your vision like blurry or something? I actually wasn't allowed to drive for a while either because I had a faulty autonomic nervous system that failed to regulate my blood pressure right at age 16-17. Because of this, I was passing out 10 times a day and of course couldn't drive. Eventually with medication and age, I stopped passing out and can drive now

Thoughts on medicine? will it be replaced? or a long standing job?
requires a shitton of hardwrok as we all know

Brutal man. Is your vision like blurry or something? I actually wasn't allowed to drive for a while either because I had a faulty autonomic nervous system that failed to regulate my blood pressure right at age 16-17. Because of this, I was passing out 10 times a day and of course couldn't drive. Eventually with medication and age, I stopped passing out and can drive now
I have very very bad eyesight, my glasses are very "strong", and I have tunnel vision so my peripheral vision is shit, I don't see what's going on in the corners of my sight. I wouldnt see if a car/bicycle etc. was coming up from a side etc.

Same op same, I failed and wasted so much time

I have very very bad eyesight, my glasses are very "strong", and I have tunnel vision so my peripheral vision is shit, I don't see what's going on in the corners of my sight. I wouldnt see if a car/bicycle etc. was coming up from a side etc.
Oh, that sucks. Understandable why that banns you from driving though.

Thoughts on medicine? will it be replaced? or a long standing job?
requires a shitton of hardwrok as we all know
NVDA wants to replace Nurses https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...UQFnoECA0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1HqfDQf8dV3O1m5cVyF88u

Most people actually do NOT want to work in the Health Sector because its EXTREMLY stressful, especially if you cant even get Sex or Children of your own that you come back home too. But Medicine is statistically still one of the highest regarded professions and pays very well.

You dont necessarily need to become a Doctor, you can work in Health Science in a laboratory. You can even work in the Food Industy etc.

Thats why studying Medicine is highly regarded.

Another important sector, which is what Im studying: Energy Technology and Environmental Management.

All the Automated Factories, Robots, E-Cars, Servers etc. need Energy.

The Energy Sector wont ever die down with human labor.

Biotech, Mechanics, obviously AI Sector are always relevant.

Lots of minimum wage jobs I can see disappearing:
Truckdrivers : it really just depents on the Infrastructure but Truckdrivers are at high risk of disappearance in the future
Uber and Taxi Drivers: already getting replaced in several US states and in China and SK as well.
Train Drivers: they are getting replaced right now
Delivery Man: Here comes the Drones!
Call Center Service: Can be completely automated till 2030.
Security Guard: If you look in futuristic movies, all Security Guards are Robots.
Nurses and Elderly Care: These Sectors have no future for human labor.
Retail: Will be overtaken by Amateurs or E Commerce.
Factory Worker: Elon Musk wants fully automated, hive mind like, self repairing Factories that "look like Spaceships". We will see MASSIVE layoffs in the future.

So, while we are currently in a hard time of change, these jobs and professions will most likely still exist in a few years, but will first lose their value and ultimately be automated.

You also shouldnt forget the Resource "Human" is still growing, while all other Resources like Water, Energy, Metals, Plants and even Land is decreasing.

This will have a major impact in the future.

NVDA wants to replace Nurses https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...UQFnoECA0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1HqfDQf8dV3O1m5cVyF88u

Most people actually do NOT want to work in the Health Sector because its EXTREMLY stressful, especially if you cant even get Sex or Children of your own that you come back home too. But Medicine is statistically still one of the highest regarded professions and pays very well.

You dont necessarily need to become a Doctor, you can work in Health Science in a laboratory. You can even work in the Food Industy etc.

Thats why studying Medicine is highly regarded.

Another important sector, which is what Im studying: Energy Technology and Environmental Management.

All the Automated Factories, Robots, E-Cars, Servers etc. need Energy.

The Energy Sector wont ever die down with human labor.

Biotech, Mechanics, obviously AI Sector are always relevant.

Lots of minimum wage jobs I can see disappearing:
Truckdrivers : it really just depents on the Infrastructure but Truckdrivers are at high risk of disappearance in the future
Uber and Taxi Drivers: already getting replaced in several US states and in China and SK as well.
Train Drivers: they are getting replaced right now
Delivery Man: Here comes the Drones!
Call Center Service: Can be completely automated till 2030.
Security Guard: If you look in futuristic movies, all Security Guards are Robots.
Nurses and Elderly Care: These Sectors have no future for human labor.
Retail: Will be overtaken by Amateurs or E Commerce.
Factory Worker: Elon Musk wants fully automated, hive mind like, self repairing Factories that "look like Spaceships". We will see MASSIVE layoffs in the future.

So, while we are currently in a hard time of change, these jobs and professions will most likely still exist in a few years, but will first lose their value and ultimately be automated.

You also shouldnt forget the Resource "Human" is still growing, while all other Resources like Water, Energy, Metals, Plants and even Land is decreasing.

This will have a major impact in the future.
Based answer, covered everthing
it's gonna be brutal fr
caught a lucky break being in a good field

I can't afford being poorcel, i have to studyhard to get a good degree and shit and also would start other monemaxxing hustle in online so ain't gonna come online here , but wish me luck brocels i really need to improve grades and make money, this anxiety is killing me
I never even studied in my life I always knew it was over for my grades for So I just didnt give af