Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need to learn French.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
To be able to read such rare books.

9782705935146 1 75

looks easy to read and get into

Tu es un negre

Can't you translate it with an AI?

Don’t brother. French is such a fucking hard language to learn. I cheated my way through French in high school because I refused to put in the effort to learn it. In a way it was fun having a little cheat sheet hidden inside my desk at the back of the class while the teacher sat up from suspecting nothing. I even got one of the best grades overall and the teacher congratulated me for it!

Don’t brother. French is such a fucking hard language to learn. I cheated my way through French in high school because I refused to put in the effort to learn it. In a way it was fun having a little cheat sheet hidden inside my desk at the back of the class while the teacher sat up from suspecting nothing. I even got one of the best grades overall and the teacher congratulated me for it!
Every language can be hard to learn. German looks like a harder language for me for example. At least French don't have such long words.

I thought you wanted to go to Haiti or Africa or Madagascar or French Guyana and find yourself a woman to breed with
These places are dangerous ( especially Haiti )...

Every language can be hard to learn. German looks like a harder language for me for example. At least French don't have such long words.
True, but the verb conjugation in French are hard to learn. That's what I always made a cheat sheet for. Lots of other languages like French gender their nouns, and you have to remember the proper gender of the noun before choosing a verb, or something like that. It's been a while and I forgot most of it but it seems goofy to gender things like a table, chair, car, book, tv, or any other random thing. It just overcomplicated things in my opinion. Good luck learning it if you are serious about it though. I'm sure you could do it with the help of online apps.

True, but the verb conjugation in French are hard to learn. That's what I always made a cheat sheet for. Lots of other languages like French gender their nouns, and you have to remember the proper gender of the noun before choosing a verb, or something like that. It's been a while and I forgot most of it but it seems goofy to gender things like a table, chair, car, book, tv, or any other random thing. It just overcomplicated things in my opinion. Good luck learning it if you are serious about it though. I'm sure you could do it with the help of online apps.
Why do I need to know such nuances if I simply want to read?

Why do I need to know such nuances if I simply want to read?
I guess you really wouldn't. Good point. You could probably understand most of it without knowing all the goofy nuances in the language.

I still remember some french from my school days

I guess you really wouldn't. Good point. You could probably understand most of it without knowing all the goofy nuances in the language.
Some works just make way less sense when not read in their original tongues, like Hegel's The Phenomenology of Spirit

I had done the same in Spanish class but laziness makes learning anything difficult.

I once learned enough spanish to read a book of economics by henryk grossman which only had a proper spanish translation

after that I forgot it, bc I have no interest in speaking to spanish people or even encountering them

the french weren't able to protect their culture against the brownoids they don't deserve it then