Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need tips on making foids suffer [NOT BAIT]

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Ever since becoming blackpilled, 2 sides of me have been fighting.

The blackpilled part of me realises how vile, evil and sadistic these holes are and that they all deserve to die a slow painful death.

However, incase you guys don't know I've been wageslaving in a warehouse :cryfeels: (Get to buy my first pc tomorrow which I shall build :feelsahh:) and there's 100s of workers.

All foids below the age of 35 avoid me like the plague. The foids between 35-55 will normally not give me dirt but they work elsewhere. There's been times where I've ALMOST being cucked and made a foids' job easier, but then I'll remember how evil they would be to me and instantly stop, but MY PARENTS DIDNT RAISE ME TO BE A LOW INHIB RUDE THUG and I wish i could just be rude to them, but I can't even hold eye contact. AAAAAAAAAA where was I goikg with this thread. Wait. Let's see.

QUESTION: Any advice to a High-inhib Incel who wants to stop being kind, on how to make a foids' life hard/rough?

Looking at them as a sub 3.

made the exact same thread yesterday :feelsEhh:

Doesn’t need to be in warehouse but I used to go to public park bathrooms for women and trash it, get out all the tampons on the tampon machine thingy, write on the diaper changer etc.

you can't make a foid's life hard unless you are officially with her

How to stop being kind ? I see women as trash (except mommy), so I don't have issue saying "no" or ignoring them.

How to make their life hard ? I don't know, i just ignore them. I don't see a reason to go out of my way just to do something to them.

Last edited:
Looking at them enough times but not doing it too much to attract unwanted attention. I (unintentionally) did this in college and I ruined this foid's day.

No not really, i just tend to ignore them and pretend they don't exist, makes life easier imo. Also good luck with the PC building.

However, incase you guys don't know I've been wageslaving in a warehouse :cryfeels: (Get to buy my first pc tomorrow which I shall build :feelsahh:) and there's 100s of workers.
Nice man. Didnt you do give away at christmas? should have saved those money and gotten a pc earlier tbh

But on topic an easy thing is just being really comfortable around them and treat them like men, look at them, get close to them and don't give them extra space when you walk by, don't be afraid to call them out when they do something stupid.
Fart in their vicinity

Learn to tell them 'no'. Simple, yet effective.

Looking at them enough times but not doing it too much to attract unwanted attention. I (unintentionally) did this in college and I ruined this foid's day.
24876.jpg

Hit on them, the attractive ones.

I am almost the same. Nice and accomodating by default. But then again I look like a thug so foids already refrain from walking over me too much.

But yeah workplace is different. I have seen way too many cucks and beta orbiters who would fall to knees for a foid coworker. Just don't be one of them. Refusal to do their shit is one start.

Our mere existence is painful to them

I'm not suggesting that you do this, but it is plausible

1. Get infected with the Corona Virus
2. Go to the most active female product stores, cough onto your hand softly and touch various bottles, containers, tampon packs, pad packs, etc
3. Profit

#1 is the only hard step, if you are a young man you will likely survive it anyways

I think about this too. maybe kid and ape someday.

Just avoid them. You'll be punished and suffer more than they will

Go to a spot in a city with alot of night clubs and the like late at night on a friday or saturday, climb up on some roof tops and drop balloons or condoms filled with piss on the visitors in Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit. Have a good escape route planned though.

Last edited:
will read. Merci
Doesn’t need to be in warehouse but I used to go to public park bathrooms for women and trash it, get out all the tampons on the tampon machine thingy, write on the diaper changer etc.
Lowinhib mogs me. Did nobody question you going in the foids toilet?
How to stop being kind ? I see women as trash (except mommy), so I don't have issue saying "no" or ignoring them.

How to make their life hard ? I don't know, i just ignore them. I don't see a reason to go out of my way just to do something to them.
Fair enough. I just don't want to be a simp and help them in ANY way.
I'm sure my prescence is enough. They avoid me like the plague.
No not really, i just tend to ignore them and pretend they don't exist, makes life easier imo. Also good luck with the PC building.
Ignoring them does seem to be a common suggestion. Thank you, knowing my incel luck I'll fry my motherboard.
Nice man. Didnt you do give away at christmas? should have saved those money and gotten a pc earlier tbh

But on topic an easy thing is just being really comfortable around them and treat them like men, look at them, get close to them and don't give them extra space when you walk by, don't be afraid to call them out when they do something stupid.
I only just realised I wanted to build a pc a few months ago. Also I don't mind giving money away tbh. I'll end up dying soon.

I'm going to try and get them fired.
Learn to tell them 'no'. Simple, yet effective.
I REGRET BEING RAISED BY BLUEPILLED PARENTS
Hit on them, the attractive ones.
Did you not see my last thread?
I am almost the same. Nice and accomodating by default. But then again I look like a thug so foids already refrain from walking over me too much.

But yeah workplace is different. I have seen way too many cucks and beta orbiters who would fall to knees for a foid coworker. Just don't be one of them. Refusal to do their shit is one start.
Wilco.
I'm not suggesting that you do this, but it is plausible

1. Get infected with the Corona Virus
2. Go to the most active female product stores, cough onto your hand softly and touch various bottles, containers, tampon packs, pad packs, etc
3. Profit

#1 is the only hard step, if you are a young man you will likely survive it anyways
I may know how to get my hands on possible covid tests.....:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Lowinhib mogs me. Did nobody question you going in the foids toilet?
Thats why its in a public park bathroom, so that it's not indoors with more ppl AND theres no cameras if they watch over it

Romans 1:30 "....Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,...."

Give your bitterness to the Lord, it's gonna eat you up.
Nonetheless, I find complementing the looks of their left sock out of nowhere still funny.

Pretend they don't exist, it makes them seethe when they don't get the attention they wanted

Romans 1:30 "....Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,...."

Give your bitterness to the Lord, it's gonna eat you up.
Nonetheless, I find complementing the looks of their left sock out of nowhere still funny.
I should just let them continue to spite me?
For a being that I'm expected to live in Harmony with, they've brought nothing but rejection, scorn and pain. I don't want to feel any more pain. I don't want to feel anything.

based

Just go to work and try to act like you're in a good mood.
When you see a foid, kindly say hello and tell her it looks like she'd gained some weight since last month.
Or ask her if she's pregnant, and if she ask you "why?" you point to her fat belly.
There is no other thing foids hate more than when their looks are criticized.

Then just sit back and laugh.

you can't make a foid's life hard unless you are officially with her
tbh

This is the most fool proof way.

Also
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 1, Bluepillers: 30)

I should just let them continue to spite me?
For a being that I'm expected to live in Harmony with, they've brought nothing but rejection, scorn and pain. I don't want to feel any more pain. I don't want to feel anything.
I can hardly put myself in your position, because of an all-male workplace and women never acted evil against me. I am not in your shoes but had also very, very low perspective on life in the last months with much resentment. I want not give in, because I see it is hurting me back in the first place in the long-term. I wish that you seek comfort in the right place. You can act natural or spiritual, at least don't get actively creative for developing evil things.

If your enemy is hungry, feed him.
If he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
For in so doing
you will be heaping fiery coals on his head.
Do not be conquered by evil, but conquer evil with good

edit: It occurred to me that I also experience bullying at work, but from other male employees. I don't know how much of this is because of my Christianity and how much is because of my appearance. But yes, I tell myself and also to God that I don't want to have anything more to do with them. Nevertheless I always greet them, even if they demonstratively do not greet me back, but look with a mocking grin.

Last edited: