Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How to be more ruthless?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
I want to eradicate any remaining traces of soy I have. I want to be fully dark triad and fully misogynistic. When I look at a foid I want to feel pure disdain. Anybody managed to achieve this?

Probably islammaxx jfl.

Muslim meme 15

me, at 17, i wouldn't even be sad if my parents died. To completely do that you need to go through extreme hard times, not just loneliness, but true struggle to get by and see the world for what it is. Animals don't feel bad about each other, why should you? After all we are the same, we are all a huge amount of cells.

the more struggle you face the more ruthless you become

get your dad to beat you

source.gif

be fully aware that he kissed her on the cheeks and not the lips because she has sucked dick before

Just go ER. Don't become a religious edgelord.

I feel like I have already reached that state. I just smile or laugh when I see a femoid suffer since I know that they deserve it for being cruel monsters

i mean i simply keep a straight face and i simply stand there saying nothing and then say a 1 word answer or flat out ignore them. Then they simply think im autistic. I also do not keep doors open for anyone behind me. When i talk to my only friend in my class about an exam theres always 1 or 2 whore who tries to join the conversation and listen for answers while standing there saying nothing since they know i have the best grades so i simply look at them until they leave. One even said "you can talk while im there you know" jfl i said nothing and kept gazing until she left.

I want to eradicate any remaining traces of soy I have. I want to be fully dark triad and fully misogynistic. When I look at a foid I want to feel pure disdain. Anybody managed to achieve this?
I want that too. My personality is the opposite of ruthless. It's brutal to be neurotic:feelsrope:

You need to hit the gym and become a warrior. You are not doing this for women but you're doing this to protect yourself. Since women have no value to you they will feel it and usually chad will try to start fights. This is where MMA maxing and conditioning comes in. It is called supercelling or Vikingmaxxing.

You could hit the bars on a saturday night and once you've spent a year training/conditioning, bump into chads in the nightclub and start fights. Teach the world that percieved survival value does not mean actual survival value.

Last edited:
Idk bro plz let me know.

One even said "you can talk while im there you know" jfl
Without even offering anything herself? Lol, fuck you, freeloading femoids!

Happened to me as I got more experience with women and started hating them more

I try not looking at anyone. Looking is the problem.

The end result as an incel is a foodmaxxer at 50 years old.

Choose your path.

Benzodiazepines.

1. Have a masculine, good looking face
  2. ????????????????
  3. You're ruthless

Ruthless by default
Jon Kortajarena 2
Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

Incapable of being ruthless
Xzgal49urue11

You need to hit the gym and become a warrior. You are not doing this for women but you're doing this to protect yourself. Since women have no value to you they will feel it and usually chad will try to start fights. This is where MMA maxing and conditioning comes in. It is called supercelling or Vikingmaxxing.

You could hit the bars on a saturday night and once you've spent a year training/conditioning, bump into chads in the nightclub and start fights. Teach the world that percieved survival value does not mean actual survival value.
Like anyone here would ever go to a nightclub :feelskek: