Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Need Some Good Copes

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I can't stand the pain of being fully blackpilled anymore the hopelessness and meaninglessness of my life is too much for me to bear. I need some good copes to give me fulfillment and maybe some false hope, or I am worried I might do something drastic.

There are no copes. My only cope now is buying physical things that I don't need, but that involves money, which is a cope by itself. At least the tall whites / blacks here have their gym cope.

if not video games then drugs could be fun to try?

(i'd try mdma)

421D67BD 15E1 45B1 B99C 1F25824494C5

@BlkPillPres Someone needs to give in to their torment.

if not video games then drugs could be fun to try?

(i'd try mdma)
How do you get drugs without connections?
There are no copes. My only cope now is buying physical things that I don't need, but that involves money, which is a cope by itself. At least the tall whites / blacks here have their gym cope.
What kind of stuff do you buy? What do you do during your free time that you enjoy? I need some distracting copes.

Last edited:
I am not ready to die yet? Just give me some good copes stuff that works for you.

Video games? Get youtube famous? Rock star? Create music? Thug life? Artist? Work in video game industry? Adopt a child? Save money to get a surrogate mother? Save money to go out to third world countries and bang easy chicks?

I am not ready to die yet? Just give me some good copes stuff that works for you.
I didn't say that. Well I'm not a cope artist myself, but maybe you could play some stimulating video games.

The only good cope is the rope.

I didn't say that. Well I'm not a cope artist myself, but maybe you could play some stimulating video games.
What video games would you recommend?

Copes don't last. You can't cope forever.

It depends. Can you tolerate games with female characters? Do you know what kind of games you like?
Preferably an action game with a plot like GTA or something else that is very violent. Yeah female characters are fine since they aren't real.

Good and not so common copes that work for me:

- Gnosticism: Life in this material/temporal world is intrinsically fucked. Everyone suffers, everyone will die, life is based on death/torture/mutilation (food chains), everyone is vulnerable at any given time to become a burn victim, lose limbs, become blind, become tetraplegic, get horribly tortured, etc.
- Humor: Learn to laugh at the absurdity, brutality and unfairness of life.
- Our bodies are disgusting: Even the hottest looking female is a sack of slowly rotting meat that stenches, full of fluids, mucus, bacteria, shit, bowels, farts, etc. I got that from Theravada Buddhism and it helps when you're just desperate for sex and would kill to even touch a female.

Last edited:
Preferably an action game with a plot like GTA or something else that is very violent. Yeah female characters are fine since they aren't real.
Sleeping Dogs is somewhat similar to gta, but the focus is more on fighting than guns. It's an acquired taste, but I enjoyed it.

Have you played Red Dead Redemption? Very similar to GTA, has a great story and is very very violent.

Have you played Red Dead Redemption? Very similar to GTA, has a great story and is very very violent.
Oh fuck yeah, I forgot about that game somehow. That's one of my favorites. One of the achievements/trophies literally requires you to tie up a woman and leave her on the train tracks to be killed.

Oh fuck yeah, I forgot about that game somehow. That's one of my favorites. One of the achievements/trophies literally requires you to tie up a woman and leave her on the train tracks to be killed.
Yeah it's fucking beautiful. I still play it occassionally and most of the time I just execute whores in creative ways.

have a good cry it helps after

Have you played the other gta games on android then? San Andreas is on Android.
I might get it later but based on user reviews it has a lot of glitches on the newer version of android. What other video games would you recommend for android/OS preferably ones that are free as I am moneycel?

The internet gets pretty depressing after a while. It's getting warm out. One thing that I found very enjoyable, and still do when I get enough time off from work, is to go for long section hikes of the Appalachian Trail. If you're not on the east coast, they may have an equivalent where you are. I spent a few weeks planning and getting gear together and spent the summer outside camping and hiking the trail. No computer, mirrors, women. Just occasional other hikers that wanted to be on their way. It was pretty peaceful.

Yeah it's fucking beautiful. I still play it occassionally and most of the time I just execute whores in creative ways.

Eh, it's a better experience when you actually play it.

I might get it later but based on user reviews it has a lot of glitches on the newer version of android. What other video games would you recommend for android/OS preferably ones that are free as I am moneycel?
I don't know of any action games with a plot that are also free on android.

Play Yakuza 0. The Yakuza series is probably my biggest video game cope since its so manly and is not at all about strong women, since Japan outside of anime doesn't really care for that.
FsZiUTB.gif

CriminalClutteredArrowcrab-size_restricted.gif

It's just about guys beating up other guys in extremely visceral ways, with pretty decent plots in half of the series. Yakuza 0 is a great starting point since it's one of the more recent games in the series and is a prequel so you're not gonna get lost starting from it.
Whenever I want to escape from thinking about women and dating I escape to the world of Macho-ness in Yakuza.

EDIT: Nvm didn't know that you didn't have any consoles.
Point still stands for someone looking for a videogame cope that has a PS4.

Play Yakuza 0. The Yakuza series is probably my biggest video game cope since its so manly and is not at all about strong women, since Japan outside of anime doesn't really care for that.
FsZiUTB.gif

CriminalClutteredArrowcrab-size_restricted.gif

It's just about guys beating up other guys in extremely visceral ways, with pretty decent plots in half of the series. Yakuza 0 is a great starting point since it's one of the more recent games in the series and is a prequel so you're not gonna get lost starting from it.
Whenever I want to escape from thinking about women and dating I escape to the world of Macho-ness in Yakuza.

EDIT: Nvm didn't know that you didn't have any consoles.
Point still stands for someone looking for a videogame cope that has a PS4.
Have you played Yakuza Kiwami, and is it worth getting like 0?

My go to cope is that everyone who is in a relationship is miserable.

Have you ever tried doing artistic shit?

Drawing is a big cope for me, I draw characters and creatures and picture what their lives would be like. In IRL I'm just another incel loser, in my head I'm God. :feelsohh:

Writing (short stories, poetry?) is also a pretty good cope.

Music?

Hey how about a list of some good TV shows or movies for incels to cope with?

Have you ever tried doing artistic shit?

Drawing is a big cope for me, I draw characters and creatures and picture what their lives would be like. In IRL I'm just another incel loser, in my head I'm God. :feelsohh:

Writing (short stories, poetry?) is also a pretty good cope.

Music?
Damn I suck at drawing, it's embarassing when I try to draw something realistic. I have written stuff before but honestly I hate writing it takes too much effort for me to come up with good ideas also I am coping by posting right now tbh. Yeah I listen to some music, stuff like KMFDM.

I'm assuming right off the bat you don't want to watch any anime.
I never got into anime I am openminded but most of them have weird plots and are in Japanese.

Best cope is to LDAR.

Have you played Yakuza Kiwami, and is it worth getting like 0?
Yeah i've played Kiwami as well. If you haven't played 0 I highly suggest you start with that since Kiwami, though it is a remake of Yakuza 1, assumes you've played Zero in both story and gameplay as it adds stuff to the original story and is a notch above Yakuza 0 in difficulty straight from the start.
In my personal opinion though Kiwami is the most disappointing entry in the series. It doesn't have the same careful polish and attention to detail that the other modern Yakuza games have (Since it was being developed at the same time as Yakuza 6, which was the much larger project), and ultimately feels like (to me personally) inferior to the original game (Shitty remixes, fucks up the dark and brooding atmosphere, and they made the game more difficult in ways that are unfair af).

So just take that into consideration if you play the game, it's not gonna be on the same quality of Yakuza 0 or the recently released Yakuza 6.

1525732683926.png

You need to work hard to make it with your kind.

Play online games

I can't stand the pain of being fully blackpilled anymore the hopelessness and meaninglessness of my life is too much for me to bear. I need some good copes to give me fulfillment and maybe some false hope, or I am worried I might do something drastic.

I have a solution, just go for a calm relaxing drive, vans have nice aerodynamics and they are roomy and comfortable, you should probably rent one just for the occasion ;)

Just Go For A Relaxing Drive

I never got into anime I am openminded but most of them have weird plots and are in Japanese.
Not sure how you feel about this I have a very good anime recommendation that might help for some time. Oregairu or it's full name yahari ore no seishun love comedy machigatteiru

may i interest you good sir?

1) trust in Jesus. Yes He is real. There's secular non-blocking evidence for Jesus. Josephus, Tacitus, Seutonius... Etc... It's on YouTube.

2) do knuckle push-ups... Join a martial arts gym... Or regular gym about lifting weights... Something...

3) get a hobby like drawing or musical instruments... Something...

4) watch YouTube videos of people in 3rd world countries who raid the trash for food... Or any less fortunate people so you feel lucky and grateful for what you got...

1) trust in Jesus. Yes He is real. There's secular non-blocking evidence for Jesus. Josephus, Tacitus, Seutonius... Etc... It's on YouTube.

2) do knuckle push-ups... Join a martial arts gym... Or regular gym about lifting weights... Something...

3) get a hobby like drawing or musical instruments... Something...

4) watch YouTube videos of people in 3rd world countries who raid the trash for food... Or any less fortunate people so you feel lucky and grateful for what you got...

Religion is cope. Why would god condemn you to the hell of Inceldom while toxic rotten people get to live the dream?