Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need some advice, i have a job interview tomorrow

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
How to counter stupid questions? How do i explain that i have been a NEET for over a year? etc.

Any advice and tips are welcome here. More info about me and the job, im 28 and applying for a job as machine operator in a company who produces filters for vehicles, buildings, industry etc.

Tell them you developed yourself too much etc.but don't act narssistic towards them be humble

If its a female doing the interview especially of she's young then bring up the topic of jawlines, tell her how you have pics of guys with really sharp jawlines and that she can touch ur jawline if you get the job

Give them all the bullshite they wanna hear: you're a highly motivated individual, who can perform tasks well, either alone or as part of a team etc. Feint interest in whatever boring thing that they show you or talk about. Best of luck.

If its a female doing the interview especially of she's young then bring up the topic of jawlines, tell her how you have pics of guys with really sharp jawlines and that she can touch ur jawline if you get the job
or mention bone structure

You definitely have to lie about your NEET years.

You definitely have to lie about your NEET years.
this. SO MUCH THIS. make the time you last worked end later. say you just stopped working there a few months ago thats what i do when I've been neet for a while.

this. SO MUCH THIS. make the time you last worked end later. say you just stopped working there a few months ago thats what i do when I've been neet for a while.
ok i will keep that in mind

They really care about you not working for a year when you’re going for machine operator jobs?

this. SO MUCH THIS

They really care about you not working for a year when you’re going for machine operator jobs?
well i had other job interviews and they have always asked me about that gap in my CV

seduce the femoid interviewer, get a tan and pretend to be a latin lover

Don't lie about when your last job ended - they may call your last employer for a reference and ask. If they bring it up, mention something about how you had to take some time off work to help out your family (for whatever reason). Mom/dad got sick and needed a caretaker. Explains the gap and makes you seem like a wondering / caring person.

Ok. Heres what you will do:
Shower, suit, nice hair.
Wedding ring. Even if your documentation says other stuff, you are in a relationship (because if you have another person to feed they are more likely to hire you)
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Helping the company to grow in this or maybe other areas. In then years def in other areas since you are gonna learn so much about the company and all their branches.
Have you been a NEET? Kinda, you were a freelancer, doing small jobs while you were looking self growth.
Why you wanna work there? Your nornie friends who dont work there have told you amazing things about the company, commitment, great job enviroment, great opportunities and you have so much to give them.

I'm awful at interviews.