Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need revenge on a slut

W

WantRevenge

Greycel
There’s this girl from high school that I fell in LOVE with. She wasn’t a popular girl but she was hot with short skirts and dresses. I never knew how to talk to her until I found out by hearing a conversation between her and her friend about her tumblr page( it’s Da-slut which what she is) and I followed her. I made a fake account and used random pics of a chad that I found and started taking to her. She liked talking to me(as chad) and when I told her who I really was she was mad!?!? That bitch only liked me for being a chad and she couldn’t even send me fucking nudes for being such a shallow bitch. I’m hoping someone here could add her tumblr and get me the revenge I deserve from that stupid cunt.

lol your username and thread title

You’re retarded, what the fuck did you think was going to happen once she found out you catfished her?

holy shit you must be really pissed off if you made an account here just to get back at her like this, thats pure hatred right there boyo, you'll fit right in

Where is knajid when you need him.
There’s this girl from high school that I fell in LOVE with. She wasn’t a popular girl but she was hot with short skirts and dresses. I never knew how to talk to her until I found out by hearing a conversation between her and her friend about her tumblr page( it’s Da-slut which what she is) and I followed her. I made a fake account and used random pics of a chad that I found and started taking to her. She liked talking to me(as chad) and when I told her who I really was she was mad!?!? That bitch only liked me for being a chad and she couldn’t even send me fucking nudes for being such a shallow bitch. I’m hoping someone here could add her tumblr and get me the revenge I deserve from that stupid cunt.

LAPRMax.

Oh the stupidity.... It makes my spinal cord want to rip itself out of my back and then scuttle into the nearest drain.

First post and you're already negative IQ in my book

WantRevenge
Need revenge on a slut
Joined Aug 6, 2018
Messages 1

There are a zillion ways to get revenge on someone, but there is only one right way for you. <3

Ask the boss @catfishman23

of course she will not like you because you arent chad everybody knows that. You have the lowest iq I have ever seen.

ThERe are ways to get back at hER

Excellent idea to ask for ways to planify a murder on a public forum mah boy.

Excellent idea to ask for ways to planify a murder on a public forum mah boy.
It’s not murder. I love her to much to hurt her physically. But I want her to feel how I felt, like absolute trash. I get if she were to be upset about the catfish but we were having really good conversations and she liked talking to me. But that all changed because of my looks. It makes her seem shallow. I just want her to feel as bad as I feel

It’s not murder. I love her to much to hurt her physically. But I want her to feel how I felt, like absolute trash. I get if she were to be upset about the catfish but we were having really good conversations and she liked talking to me. But that all changed because of my looks. It makes her seem shallow. I just want her to feel as bad as I feel
That changes a lot. It's harder. And it's cheaper tbh

You could try again with another Chad fake profil and try to get compromising elements. Then use them at your advantage irl. Also do it with one of her close friends, using another fake Chad.

mate, you fucked up why you have to catfish her and then tell her it's you at the end! WTF, just stop talking to her cuz you will only humiliate yourself more at this point.

What the fuck is going on with these IT brigades? Brand new members making obvious bait shitposts.
Get the fuck out you clown

mate, you fucked up why you have to catfish her and then tell her it's you at the end! WTF, just stop talking to her cuz you will only humiliate yourself more at this point.
She blocked me but of course I had to catfish her because she probably would have never given me a chance to even speak to her.

You disgust me.
Obvious troll, IT infiltrator. Checked all the boxes normies think incels are.

Even if you are not, lurk moar and than post .

You could learn a thing or two from saint elliot praise be unto him

Is it wrong to want someone to get karma that they deserve?? Maybe I wrote all of this in a way that makes this sound bad but I need people to see where I’m coming from. How would all of you feel if someone you just watched from the sidelines because you just can’t bear to talk to them turn your world around? It’s been hard for me to talk to people because I was bullied for my looks I wasn’t bullied much in high school but that pain I had made it hard for me to start over. I used an odd way to express my feelings towards her but I had good intentions. And she ruined all of that by calling me names and telling me that I’m a freak. I just wanted to talk to her and get to know her

6AE58999 671C 43F4 8A56 828F66D0E349