Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need research saying that weed is bad for you.

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Officer
★★★★
I hate normies that smoke weed and get high and shit. I want to start telling them that its bad for them.

satoshisacuck said:
I hate normies that smoke weed and get high and shit. I want to start telling them that its bad for them.

smoke a bowl. 
weed just was legalized in another state in the usa. 
if someone saw me irl, theyll never know i smoke weed. why do you hate weed? do you just hate drugs in general?

u get memories issues like indari up there who is a total rtard

you should be worried about tobacco

tbh its a pretty safe drug, and im saying this even tho im pretty much anti - weed myself.

Im not gonna deny, thats just being anti - scientific. Its much safer than alcohol or pretty much any other harder drug such as cocaine, meth, heroin etc etc.

But heres where i dont agree with its use and why the whole weed culture and " weed is good for you bro, there is nothing bad about it bro" is fucking annoying.

But there is problems with marijuana, weed should not be used by people who have addictive personalities, and/ or have some sort of anger or bipolar problems. Yes you can argue that weed mellows these people out, so they arent angry and that they are happy and nice and shit but thats just a cope.

Yes, weed is not addictive but like i said, people who have addictive personalities who use it should stop. They will rely on it more and more until they cant function without it. And thats when it gets bad. Theres plenty of people i know who are completely fine smoking weed, and then theres the ones who smoke all the time and literally cannot live without it, and they will be angry and uptight and shit if they arent high.

And thats when the normies rebuttals come in saying " these guys smoke weed to reduce their anger/ stop them from getting angry." Well no, they are angry because they cope with weed and dont actually know how to function sober.

What we are being fed by the weed culture movement is some truth, and mostly bs.

Another thing about why weed can be bad is that long term use IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU. cough schizophrenia cough, paranoia etc etc

Thankfully most countries are keeping it illegal for recreational use, but legal for medical use ( i agree 100 % with this). I dont fucking want people showing up to work high as a kite.

I have nothing against marijuana or people who smoke it, its just the whole culture of people around it have falsified information and brainwash their friends.

Yes im probably a hypocrite for saying all this because i like to drink a lot but at least i dont deny that there are health problems that i may get later on because of it.

nausea said:

but everyone knows that tobacco is bad for u, weed however is protected by normie weed culture and you cant say anytthing bad about weed these days or u will get attacked

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:
but everyone knows that tobacco is bad for u, weed however is protected by normie weed culture and you cant say anytthing bad about weed these days or u will get attacked
every weed smoker uses tobacco to smoke weed

I smoke weed but I'm not a normie.