Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Need one of you cels to do my summerschooling

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Dude I have like two things I need to do for some reason and it makes no sense. Basically I need one of you guys to tackle another class for me while I do the one that's the hardest.

Basically I'm asking you guys to do algebra 1 with graphing lines. Send me a pm if interested or add me on discord which is just "truckzo" now due to the new username bullshit they forced me to comply to for some gay reason. Also if you're having trouble with the work, say something to me so I can help you.

This nigga thinks he's in a homework class

Kids.is, graduate high school and then come back

16, but I'm grandfathered in so the new rule that bans all underaged users doesn't apply to me.
Reported, no way you incelio.

comparing my looks at 16 to my looks now is like two different people (both shit but that might not be true for you)

and legit I had some dude in my class who was as tall as me at 16 y old but outgrew me in 2 years

now he is a normie and can sometimes fuck his worn out GF (i assume, dont talk to him but I heard he has a GF)

Kill everyone below age 20 ASAP