Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious need my balls sucked

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
ideally by skinny noodle curry or african foid but any foid will suffice

Any foid of Any race sounds good right about now.

I want to fuck this Currywhore Stacy at my work so badly-just thinking of the way her brown skin & jet-dark hair would contrast with my white skin & light brown hair is sooooo fucking hot.

I want to fuck this Currywhore Stacy at my work so badly-just thinking of the way her brown skin & jet-dark hair would contrast with my white skin & light brown hair is sooooo fucking hot.
does she look like this? this is gigastacy imo

Images 88

You need your scrotum to be nailed into a piece of plywood

african foids are unable to be attractive

:worryfeels: I never thought this would come from you tbh

I want to fuck this Currywhore Stacy at my work so badly-just thinking of the way her brown skin & jet-dark hair would contrast with my white skin & light brown hair is sooooo fucking hot
I want to grape a gypsy stacy foid , beat her up in video game im not being serious frfr

Me too, I need a foid to lick my balls while I browse .is

:worryfeels: I never thought this would come from you tbh
Why? I mean yeah sure I would ideally want a White foid(not "muh blonde Aryan Stacy" but my brunette hazel-eyed looksmatch) but I'll take anything & find tons of foids of basically every demographic hot.

I wouldn't have kids with any foid, but especially not one of another race & produce some ER mutt that would be very unfair to them.

I want to grape a gypsy stacy foid , beat her up in video game im not being serious frfr
Based-I want to græpe a Slutina also & slap her around.

Why? I mean yeah sure I would ideally want a White foid(not "muh blonde Aryan Stacy" but my brunette hazel-eyed looksmatch) but I'll take anything & find tons of foids of basically every demographic hot.

I wouldn't have kids with any foid, but especially not one of another race & produce some ER mutt that would be very unfair to them.
Same. Except for Asians I'm attracted to all races. Though, I don't find blue eyes/blode hair appealing at all for some reason. I have always liked white women with darker hair like Winona Ryder.
IMG 20240625 231501
White women with light hair just look good, I don't feel anything for them, like the actress in titanic, some readheads can be hot. But unless, they're giga stacy tier I don't feel anything towards the average blonde woman. Winona Ryder is average, objectively, but whites with darker hair and eyes make me go crazy.

But I would want to reproduce with a blue eyed Lebanese foid, because, I want my son to ideally, Inherit green/Blue eyes, or at the very least my dark green eyes.

Strongest White Supremacist on .is

Strongest White Supremacist on .is
Quit trying to start up fights on here nigger

And jfl at using "white supremacist" it's literally an epithet- I just don't want to have to coexist with 80IQ shitskins who contribute nothing to society.

Quit trying to start up fights on here nigger

And jfl at using "white supremacist" it's literally an epithet- I just don't want to have to coexist with 80IQ shitskins who contribute nothing to society.
Relax. I'm only playing. I think better of you for admitting curryfoids can be bad.

No, you think you are better. But I don't care. I hope you're relaxed right now.

Relax. I'm only playing.
Normie response
I think better of you for admitting curryfoids can be bad.
K
No, you think you are better.
I don't, I'm just merely discerning the fact as to how it seems whenever bamalians move in to an area, it gets worse.
But I don't care.
K
I hope you're relaxed right now.
I am, thanks for asking.

Normie response

K

I don't, I'm just merely discerning the fact as to how it seems whenever bamalians move in to an area, it gets worse.

K

I am, thanks for asking.
Smart.

That's sodomy.

we are cursed. the high amount of filthy sluts out there and cannot get one?