Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "need hubby to accept me with my only fans or I'd rather die alone!"

@pp183 I'm getting so good at this that I saw it coming before it happened

I'm expecting a third thread in a row about single moms

I hope she die alone ngl.

You're a cuck even if you marry her after deleting it. She should have never been a whore online in the first place. Jfl at cunts who want to be traditional housewives and whores at the same time. She should expect not to get betabuxxed if she's an independent wahmen who sells her nudes to simps.

That sub is based :feelsPop:

She’ll have no trouble finding a husband, especially if she can make good money off OF. Life isn’t fair

Are there any women around who aren't complete whores? Please I would love to know

Stop browsing reddit
Are there any women around who aren't complete whores? Please I would love to know

What difference would it make even if you found one

Every woman is "shrodinger's whore" (they all exist in a "superstate" of being both a whore and not a whore lol), doesn't matter if she isn't a whore now, she'll be one later

I don't think its possible to be both black pilled and the father of a daughter and not feel disgusted everyday, because you are going to be looking down at your "sweet baby girl", playing with her, feeding her, teaching her life lessons, etc, knowing full well in the back of your mind all of this amounts to her getting all of her holes gaped by Chads, heck you don't even have to wait till college for that to happen anymore

I really couldn't stomach it, I just couldn't do it

Last edited:
Stop browsing reddit

What difference would it make even if you found one

Every woman is "shrodinger's whore" (they all exist in a "superstate" of being both a whore and not a whore lol), doesn't matter if she isn't a whore now, she'll be one later

I don't think its possible to be both black pilled and the father of a daughter and not feel disgusted everyday, because you are going to be looking down at your "sweet baby girl", playing with her, feeding her, teaching her life lessons, etc, knowing full well in the back of your mind all of this amounts to her getting all of her holes gaped by Chads, heck you don't even have to wait till college for that to happen anymore

I really couldn't stomach it, I just couldn't do it

I've been having the same sort of dilemma lately, if I ever did have kids in the future I honestly would not know how to raise a daughter knowing very well that woman do not have loyalty and in the future when she gets married, she's going to be brainwashed by a chad and completely live by his rules

Imagine marrying someone who's had only fans at all

Honestly if she takes her own statement seriously she is pushing the self destruct button on her sexual/romantic life.

That goes because first off, no "high value male" would want a whore and that's who she is attracted to only. Second off, if she DOES manage to have someone accept this dumb requirement, it'll be cuck who'll make her drier than the Sahara Desert.
Imagine marrying someone who's had only fans at all

If you don't like whores then you're not the type of man they want. :soy:

in the future when she gets married, she's going to be brainwashed by a chad and completely live by his rules

Kinda sounds like you are coping a bit still

She is going to be a cock hungry brain dead easily misled whore BEFORE she's even married, and she's going to be controlled by many Chads before the Chad she marries (that's if she even marries a Chad, might just betabux some guy like you and fuck Chad on the side)

You're a cuck even if you marry her after deleting it. She should have never been a whore online in the first place. Jfl at cunts who want to be traditional housewives and whores at the same time. She should expect not to get betabuxxed if she's an independent wahmen who sells her nudes to simps.

Kinda sounds like you are coping a bit still

She is going to be a cock hungry brain dead easily misled whore BEFORE she's even married, and she's going to be controlled by many Chads before the Chad she marries (that's if she even marries a Chad, might just betabux some guy like you and fuck Chad on the side)

Yeah I agree