Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Need help with a discuck server.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
I have been making a discord server not just for incels but for any sort of internet culture and their observers. Mainly 4chan shit among other things.

The server will be sorted by roles with corresponding culture categories if that makes sense. So if you pick role A you get the categorie for role A and can communicate with others like you in A in order to prevent a lot of harassment and drama mainly, and so the server isn't that much of a cluster fuck. It will also be made for a new movement of alt creators and to boost their followings in a sense.

Add me on discuck Truckzo#1326 if interested. I will make first 5 people to add me mod

Discord full of faggots, trannys, pedos, foids and fakecels

And no mods MFC is not involved

Ok, can I help?

Yes u can, just add me.
Sike nigga XDDDD
Screenshot 346

Ok so like do you ever like feel a fart coming so you cup your ass hole and push as hard as you can and then put your hand to your nose and sniff and imagine it's a girl and get hard?
When I wake up in the morning, my peepee hard af. It so hard, it hurt.