Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need Help Finding Old Anime Opening (Its Basically Been A Year Of Me Looking)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I had stumbled upon this opening watching a list of old anime openings, downloaded it, but had to wipe my PC of a virus months ago (a lot of months ago) and lost it, here's the funny part, its so catchy I've never forgotten it, and I can easily recall it, but I never bothered to remember the name of it, but I can describe key details in the opening

1. Its a woman singing the song, vocals like the opening for Yu Yu Hakusho (but more upbeat) - it looks like an anime from this era too, an old one

2. Its a "proxy battle" type anime (people fight using monsters, summons, pets, etc)

There's this red haired main character at the ending scene of the opening, some monster releases a barrage of attacks at him, a guy who has similar clothing and colour scheme of Amidamaru from Shaman King (I remember white hair and white clothing)
amidamaru-7096.jpg

comes out of the protagonists shadow to shield him and they both smile at each other, the protagonist then summons this giant monster (I can remember him swiping a card into a guantlet or something) that looks like a huge mecha Blaziken pokemon
1903a7927009ef15aa78eeef2d99ad1c.png

That gets up into the air and dashes at another giant monster (that's when the chorus kicks off)

I can't seem to forget this damn opening and I can't ever recall the anime name or how to find it again, and yes I have spent months going through youtube anime opening lists, even for old anime and can't find it again

Hoping someone can recall what it is, my description is very specific, if you've seen it before you'll know what it is

Last edited:
ask on /r/animesuggest
those autists will id it in 10 seconds flat

@PotatoTomato probably could've helped you. RIP him.

@Alfeo maybe you can help me again?

Yeah, but I wonder why. Possibly ascended, taking a long break, roped, hmmm.
Idk. He probably gotten sick of this place and found something else.

Give me some more details OP. This sounds familiar. I can probably find it

Give me some more details OP. This sounds familiar. I can probably find it

You gotta be kidding me dude, you can't get anymore specific than that without writing a ton, I'd much prefer you tell me of your method of finding it, because since I have the images in my head I can probably find it myself and post back here

Posted a thread on 4chan anime section to get help, someone knew it: (I knew my description was so specific if you've even seen the anime once you'd know it)

Damn if it's that catchy I'm interested in hearing it too

Here you go
Bakegyamon's 2nd opening

The energy of this song is probably what it feels like to wipe out the planet (so much frisson)

Last edited:
ok, very cool