Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need female fragrance

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
A based incel here gave me a brilliant idea, spraying female fragrance on a pillow to make it feel more like cuddling with a girl. Best idea I’ve heard in a while. Only way I’d get female fragrance though is taking it from a female family member and I’m not sure how I feel about that, I could get caught or they could smell it in my room maybe.

I have my own cologne but it’s for men though, are women known to wear men’s cologne too? Not sure. I’d rather have female fragrance.

Just go to walmart and get some cheap girl perfume spray. It smells much better than some disgusting expensive designer perfume, unless youre into 60 year old grannies

Just go to walmart and get some cheap girl perfume spray. It smells much better than some disgusting expensive designer perfume, unless youre into 60 year old grannies
niggas keep talking about girls perfumes, but its girls deodorants mixing with pheromones that will really work. no amount of oils and alcohol will simulate this.

I dunno, i had female perfumes and their smell didnt associated me to foids, perfume smelled nice, flowery. Maybe because i was never close enough to smell a foid.

Steal clothes from females and spray it with female perfume, it will turn you on

I dunno, i had female perfumes and their smell didnt associated me to foids, perfume smelled nice, flowery. Maybe because i was never close enough to smell a foid.
A cute Mexican foid walked past me earlier, she has this really nice sweet smelling perfume, I wanted to grab her and sniff her face and hair so badly.

niggas keep talking about girls perfumes, but its girls deodorants mixing with pheromones that will really work. no amount of oils and alcohol will simulate this.

get strawberry poundcake or vanilla perfume it mogs

Lifefuel for sniffercels

Buying perfume is like a flesh light. It is not the real thing, you need the sweat and pheromones of a real female for it to work

this reminds me of a story

i will post this story in the l o u n g e

Some time ago I stole hand cream from sister because of its very nice sweet scent (I've never smelt it on her so it's not connected to her person).

At first I was just smelling the tube because I was afraid that contact with it will make me gay but lately I came up with idea to use it but only before stroking my cock to make it feel as if foid was doing it for me (I recommend)

Buying perfume is like a flesh light. It is not the real thing, you need the sweat and pheromones of a real female for it to work
Buy gamer girl bathwater and mix the perfume with it