Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Need cute adorable loli waifu of culture for creating church

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Not even want to joing any faith, but better to create my own church, but I alone, and two believers - already church, and best church ever, if another member is cute adorable loli waifu of culture. So it is very necessary for her to be not ordinary femoid, ugly and stupid slut, but very cultured, virgin (before sacred defloration in church), and cute loli

Araisanfenek

Ugly femoid in so high position would be not of much use. Same with uncultured, or immoral

damn bro, really?

Moe anime has rotted ur brain

damn bro, really?
Hosewaifeoid is no much of meaning. Have no interest in being normal member of society and breading. I am above human society, and necessary is waifu of culture who understands it

Not even want to joing any faith, but better to create my own church, but I alone, and two believers - already church, and best church ever, if another member is cute adorable loli waifu of culture. So it is very necessary for her to be not ordinary femoid, ugly and stupid slut, but very cultured, virgin (before sacred defloration in church), and cute loli

View attachment 215864

Ugly femoid in so high position would be not of much use. Same with uncultured, or immoral

Masjid

Moe anime has rotted ur brain
Finished that primitive part, responsible for desire to be normal human. But as I otherkin, that part was rotten already

Tfu on my former debil "best friend", he failed to accept that I have no interest in being so called "normal"

View attachment 215864

Nigger

das it mayne
I need loli waifu to make children with

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back