Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need best anxiolytic / benzo with minimum sedation

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I need help finding an anxiolytic. Docs are fearmongering benzos and refuse to look into it. "Just do cock ball torture? Oh you gotta deal with insuranceniggers? To bad."

[UWSL]I should be fine doing them once or twice a week, if you can do em for two weeks daily minimum without consequences.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Tofisopam (grandaxin) or fabomotizol (afobazol), which you can take longer without any consequences are not even available here.[/UWSL]

Bromazepam, Diazepam, Clonazepam I mean basically anything other than Alprazolam would work but from personal experience Diazepam is the best you don't even feel anything until you realize you stopped caring about what people think and you become low inhib god

benzos are sedating by nature.
you can take less benzos to be less sedated but it would also be less anxiolytic.

Etizolam would be my personal choice - not too sedating ime and kept me functional.

Etizolam would be my personal choice - not too sedating ime and kept me functional.
it's expensive now due to the ban but is short-lasting so you can power through the sleepiness.

Drink few beers instead dude...wtf