Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

best drugs to copemaxx with?

bitchesbeberew

bitchesbeberew

Banned
-
fellow drugcels what are your favourite drugs to use to cope? this is a list of everything ive done so far and how i feel about them:

1. cannabis: this is something which i feel can go either ways. and its not often that it goes the right way. makes me hyperconscious of my lowly social status and reminds me of my ugliness thus making me uber depressed. but now that ive somewhat managed to evade those feelings while high i can use it to maximise my enjoyment from other copes (vidya, internet, food)
  2. xanax: easily my favourite benzo. not only does it make everything not matter it also gives you euphoria which no other benzo ive tried has ever been able to do (kpins, diazepam, etizolam)
  3. fent: i had pharma grade fent patches so could use it in the right dosage and without od'ing being that much of a concern (not that id have cared if i od'ed anyways) and its okay-ish? not as euphoria inducing as other opioids from what ive heard but i liked feeling numb and peaceful for a good 2 days on it
  4. codeine: i like it. makes me pretty calm
  5. tramadol: its ass. doesnt do shit.
  6. ketamine: MY FAVOURITE DRUG OF ALL TIME. go on a wobbly ass trip and get obliterated in another dimension barely being able to remember you have a body and that youre a human and when it weans off and youre sober again your brain is something else altogether and you dont even feel remotely depressed or lacking in self esteem or whatever. and the trips are so much fun too. literally the best when it also induces euphoria while youre tripping.
  7. ritalin: shit fucking drug. and adderal isnt legal where im from. and i cant find meth tho its available

Last edited:
nice choice, officer :feelshaha:

Last edited:

drugs are for normietards
mdma and coke and shit sure. hell even cannabis. agreed. but opioids? alcohol? meth? that shit is for outcasts like us and idgaf what anyone says.

stick with weed man

mdma and coke and shit sure. hell even cannabis. agreed. but opioids? alcohol? meth? that shit is for outcasts like us and idgaf what anyone says.
Opiods and meth are truecel drugs, alcohol is used by basically every group

All I can really get is weed and alcohol, but I wish I could do harder drugs that I could actually overdose and be set free on.