Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need advice

Should I message a girl?

• Total voters
I

Inceldia

Banned
-
I got an app where you can talk with people from other nations, teaching each other languages.
My interactions with females up till now have been very limited, bc I didnt want to interact with them.
F.e. I didnt write any girl a message and I didnt comment on any girls post. I avoided them bc my goal is to practice a language and not to simp for them and inflate their egos by being one of many guys giving them attention. I wrote only to males. The problem is that they rarely write back. I messaged around 10 guys and I only had a proper conversation with one of them across multiple days, but he wasnt online for more than a week so looks like that was it. So my question is even though I didnt intend to originally should I try writing to girls now bc I get so few messages back? Maybe they are more talkative. But if so how should I go about it?
I dont want to come of as yet another simp, I dont want to loose my dignity. Im also scared that my subconscious will take over and I will try to flirt with them like a simp.
What if i get "catfished"? Or is this just another case of me being a turbo-autist and overthinking things? Maybe I can increase my chances to find a language partner, maybe even a (online) friend that way? What is your opinion on this?

You have nothing to lose by messaging one imo.

Even language learning apps are full of simps? Shit...

You have nothing to lose by messaging one imo.

Of course they get a million dms, its always the same.
Some girls there dont get too many likes and comments on their posts immediately, thats good.
But there will always be this attention disparity between male and female.
It is there, but bc the app focuses on language learning, its not as bad as on normal social media and dating things, so thats maybe a silverlining?

Of course they get a million dms, its always the same.
Some girls there dont get too many likes and comments on their posts immediately, thats good.
But there will always be this attention disparity between male and female.
It is there, but bc the app focuses on language learning, its not as bad as on normal social media and dating things, so thats maybe a silverlining?
I thought that maybe I could meet foids online using one of those apps but with what you're saying it seems like it's already over... :feelsbadman:

I thought that maybe I could meet foids online using one of those apps but with what you're saying it seems like it's already over... :feelsbadman:
The problem is there are millions of men who think and act just like you. You will be just one of many. This is especially extreme in online spaces. And you shouldnt use those apps for that lol, only Chad can do that. If you meet someone nice there thats great, but dont expect that and make this your primary motivation. It could be that you write with someone for a week all is good you have a great time, bu then for some reason the person disappears, never to come back (that is very common). Dont let this sadden you, its a language learning app, ask questions, take advice from the people there and move on, dont get too attached. Just collect all the knowledge you can get from different people there.

Not reading.

what do you have to lose?

The problem is there are millions of men who think and act just like you. You will be just one of many. This is especially extreme in online spaces. And you shouldnt use those apps for that lol, only Chad can do that. If you meet someone nice there thats great, but dont expect that and make this your primary motivation. It could be that you write with someone for a week all is good you have a great time, bu then for some reason the person disappears, never to come back (that is very common). Dont let this sadden you, its a language learning app, ask questions, take advice from the people there and move on, dont get too attached. Just collect all the knowledge you can get from different people there.
I take note, thx brocel :feelsstudy:

Forgot to mention that:
You also have those over sharing emotional bitches there too
that write shit like buhuu my boss bullied me at work. To these posts the simps flock to like a moth to a lamp.
Writing shit like I will beat him up for you, Im so sorry you had to go through that, message me, we can talk all about it and shit like that :feelsrope:
Although I overshared personal emotional stuff in the past to, I try not to do that, I hate it when people do that, I find it extremely unattractive, these are usually topics for private conversations with people you trust, not for the public.

I got an app where you can talk with people from other nations, teaching each other languages.
My interactions with females up till now have been very limited, bc I didnt want to interact with them.
F.e. I didnt write any girl a message and I didnt comment on any girls post. I avoided them bc my goal is to practice a language and not to simp for them and inflate their egos by being one of many guys giving them attention. I wrote only to males. The problem is that they rarely write back. I messaged around 10 guys and I only had a proper conversation with one of them across multiple days, but he wasnt online for more than a week so looks like that was it. So my question is even though I didnt intend to originally should I try writing to girls now bc I get so few messages back? Maybe they are more talkative. But if so how should I go about it?
I dont want to come of as yet another simp, I dont want to loose my dignity. Im also scared that my subconscious will take over and I will try to flirt with them like a simp.
What if i get "catfished"? Or is this just another case of me being a turbo-autist and overthinking things? Maybe I can increase my chances to find a language partner, maybe even a (online) friend that way? What is your opinion on this?

InterPals by any chance? I got like a few dozen female friends through InterPals.

It's better to try now than always regret it in the future.

Forgot to mention that:
You also have those over sharing emotional bitches there too
that write shit like buhuu my boss bullied me at work. To these posts the simps flock to like a moth to a lamp.
Writing shit like I will beat him up for you, Im so sorry you had to go through that, message me, we can talk all about it and shit like that :feelsrope:
Although I overshared personal emotional stuff in the past to, I try not to do that, I hate it when people do that, I find it extremely unattractive, these are usually topics for private conversations with people you trust, not for the public.
Yeah so in the end it's quite similar to dating apps in a way

InterPals by any chance?
:shhh:

I got like a few dozen female friends through InterPals.
99.99% of them are actually men buddy boyo sorry to break it to you :feelsjuice:

It's better to try now than always regret it in the future.
Im sorry but I absolutely hate that philosophy in a way. I get what you are saying, but I thought that way too once and it lead to some very embarassing situations.

I’m staying here, cuck.
:feelscomfy:

:shhh:

99.99% of them are actually men buddy boyo sorry to break it to you :feelsjuice:

Im sorry but I absolutely hate that philosophy in a way. I get what you are saying, but I thought that way too once and it lead to some very embarassing situations.

:feelscomfy:

Yes, you can regret embarrassing moments even more than not experiencing them, but still, language learning platforms are a generally low risk and good intentioned platform to meet people. I only have a handful of negative experiences and half are with other men, 95% of the people you'll meet will be generally nice. It's literally a platform for people to help each other so it will usually not attract too many unhelpful people.

I did meet this Pakistani British toilet who was studying to be a doctor, she messaged me because she was curious about something but she basically had to explain how much she hated men in every other message, it was kind of tiring dealing with such an open Misandrist and I kept trying to explain to her that her experiences with some men weren't representative of all men but she seemed Brainwashed by Feminism.

Yes, you can regret embarrassing moments even more than not experiencing them, but still, language learning platforms are a generally low risk and good intentioned platform to meet people. I only have a handful of negative experiences and half are with other men, 95% of the people you'll meet will be generally nice. It's literally a platform for people to help each other so it will usually not attract too many unhelpful people.
I guess thats true, people seem to be more chill on there.

I did meet this Pakistani British toilet who was studying to be a doctor, she messaged me because she was curious about something but she basically had to explain how much she hated men in every other message, it was kind of tiring dealing with such an open Misandrist and I kept trying to explain to her that her experiences with some men weren't representative of all men but she seemed Brainwashed by Feminism.
lol wtf?
I hope you cut her off at the end