Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need Advice on HGH

Adventello

Adventello

Greycel
I'm still in high school right now, I believe I haven't stopped growing but it's extremely slow. I am 5"4-5"5. So basically I want to know how to get it, how long until effects take place, etc. I don't really know much about it because when I look it up and find people who asked about it I just see bluepilled responses saying "Why do you want to change your height, you do not need to do that" and similar sayings. But the most important question: Is it too late for me to take it?

If you're over age 16 it's probably over.

If you're over age 16 it's probably over.
Really? From what little I was able to find out, I think it works until your bones fuse at around age 21. Either way, I am 16 right now, so it should still be effective.

5"4 and16yo old... If I was you would run to the doctor and beg him to pump me full of HGH and steroids

Really? From what little I was able to find out, I think it works until your bones fuse at around age 21. Either way, I am 16 right now, so it should still be effective.
You're running out of time. Maybe talk to some bodybuilders who can hook you up. HGH is a controlled substance so you need to look into the black market. I doubt a doctor would prescribe HGH just so you can be taller.

I agree with @CrackingYs don't waste any time and go find a doc who is willing to help you get to 5"8