Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need Advice From Ukrainecel Brocels

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★
Tell me Ukrainecel Brocels, where can I encounter beautiful Ukraine girls, max age 18, preferably age 14-17 because I need a high school girlfriend once in my life.

High School girlfriend in a White country: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and maybe Serbia

Boredom finally catches up to the volcel

You have to go to kyiv and kill a russian bounty to get a 1/10 land whale Ukranian princesss queen

Go to Ukraine and instal Tinder. Lots of Ukrainian girls there and they love foreigners
Going to the Ukraine Legion will make you win points to the eyes of Ukraine girls

But if you are expecting the typical "trad based gf like the memes" you are going to be disappointed. Maybe if she comes from a village she will be more "trad" than the ones from the majors cities

But if you are expecting the typical "trad based gf like the memes" you are going to be disappointed. Maybe if she comes from a village she will be more "trad" than the ones from the majors cities
Don't care about "trad" because it's nonsense. No girls in 2024 are actually "trad". I want a girl that is hopefully a virgin or at least a high school girl that I can get to date me because I can give her incentives like cash, dates, gifts, and she helps me earn a lot of money.

Go to Ukraine and instal Tinder. Lots of Ukrainian girls there and they love foreigners
Going to the Ukraine Legion will make you win points to the eyes of Ukraine girls
Tinder doesn't work. Online dating doesn't work. I need to find girls in real life and approach so they can't ignore me.

Tinder doesn't work. Online dating doesn't work. I need to find girls in real life and approach so they can't ignore me.
If not Ukraine then Poland and Hungary are your best options. Lots of refugees there

If not Ukraine then Poland and Hungary are your best options. Lots of refugees there
No, I don't cold approach in a country if I couldn't approach girls that are high school age or max 19. There's no point in trying with a slut because any girl 18+ is either always in a relationship (true) or looking for hookups with Chads. It's easier to get under-18s because they can't earn money online yet and it's easier to charm them with things.