Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need a chadfish pic

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Where is my russian stacy?.... :(
★★★★★
I am going to get some nudes on discord tonight because im bored.

found this shit on diskike

and this fucking thing

I am going to get some nudes on discord tonight because im bored.
Bad ways to cope. You will end up worse mentally or you are a fucking psychopath.

Google "handsome guy"

Just bored, You do it yourself
Man, When I was younger I did this of chadfishing. The problem is when you extend the chadfishing over time or you like the female attention you receive and you get mentally confused. It's damn hard not to tie yourself to a person in a lie when it's the only female affection you'll ever receive in your life, even if it's false, even if it's a lie.

At least if you play, don't spend too much time on that shit, talking about feelings, experiences and other shit.

Take your pick from any Looksmax fag.

Man, When I was younger I did this of chadfishing. The problem is when you extend the chadfishing over time or you like the female attention you receive and you get mentally confused. It's damn hard not to tie yourself to a person in a lie when it's the only female affection you'll ever receive in your life, even if it's false, even if it's a lie.

At least if you play, don't spend too much time on that shit, talking about feelings, experiences and other shit.
Feelings are gay

Feelings are gay
If you were gay, you could choose. But in the end, you don't choose how to feel, but rather what to do with how you feel.

Roastme groups on reddit and facebook

This.

A Mediterranean man will get you the calamari