Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neck training is COPE?

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
If I saw some thinframed people, their necks were:
1) Thin
2) They tried to thicken it, but it didn't
3) They made their neck a bit bigger, but it looks kinda unnatural, not attractive, just bigger

And a lot of people say that u can't really make your neck bigger if you're ectomorph thin-boned. It especially sucks when u have longer than average neck.
Your thoughts?

It's a muscle, it can grow just like any other in your body.

Not if it's REAL neck training
business-man-with-noose-stock-image-1213580.jpg

Doing neck training won't make it look like you want it to. A lot of people don't realize that good big necks are NATURAL.
This is what happens if you try to cope with "neck curls" :

59a89-joel_best_neck.jpg

Doing neck training won't make it look like you want it to. A lot of people don't realize that good big necks are NATURAL.

59a89-joel_best_neck.jpg

He is leaning his head backwards and flexing his neck, that's not how it looks naturally... I am 100% certain it looks good on him, relaxed from the front.

That guy has a huge skull, with a massive jaw. He is a great example of someone who has to have a thick neck to not look ridicules.

59a89-joel_best_neck.jpg
That's what im actually saying. But i'll be grateful to see some photos from guys, who made progress. I can suggest, that in this case "at least something is better than nothing". Does it really look better?

I just lean my neck side to side and oppose it with my hand and it works great

I just lean my neck side to side and oppose it with my hand and it works great
Neck static training?
P.s. how old ar u and what's your bodytype (skeleton kek)?

Neckpill is such a legit theory

well you're doing it wrong then

Yeah it's static. I'm college age and I'm probably a mesomorph
Do you mind if I possibly write to you about neck training later? It's good for u to be meso, that's why u gain good results from STATIC exercises. But will it work for ecto?.. ah

Do you mind if I possibly write to you about neck training later? It's good for u to be meso, that's why u gain good results from STATIC exercises. But will it work for ecto?.. ah
Yeah go ahead

Neck training is legit but you need a robust jaw and broad shoulders to match or else it'll look weird.

Neck training is legit but you need a robust jaw and broad shoulders to match or else it'll look weird.
But does it really better to have kinda longish and not really small head at longish and thin neck? At least u'll look good when u'r at clothes? But i heard some shit like u'll look more framecel, because bigger neck (when u don't have robust shoulders) = less shoulders visually.

You need to have a wide frame for a thick neck to look good. Sorry boyo, there is no cheating your genetics.

You need to have a wide frame for a thick neck to look good. Sorry boyo, there is no cheating your genetics.
My classmate isn't as tall as i am and we have the same shoulder width i think, but his neck is thick. But he also has a bit thicker bones overall.

Last edited:
dpoAEKn.jpg

Its over for long neckcels