Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nebraska: Girl Sues Doctors for Chopping Her Tits Off When She Was 16

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Captain
★★★

Nhttps://dailystormer.in/nebraska-girl-sues-doctors-for-chopping-her-tits-off-when-she-was-16/ebraska: Girl Sues Doctors for Chopping Her Tits Off When She Was 16​

Snake Baker September 15, 2023

I can only laugh at this point.
It’s all just too much.
It hardly even seems real that they are just going around cutting the tits off of teenage girls. Like, it’s still hard to process that this is happening.
As Andrew Anglin has said many times, this tranny stuff is the worst possible thing that any government could ever do. Therefore, once people have accepted this, there is not a single thing they won’t accept. Once you say “yeah, it’s a good idea to chop teenage girls’ tits off,” there is no single thing you can look at and say, “now, this seems unreasonable.”
You’ve destroyed the possibility of anything being unreasonable, ever.
This is why this issue is so important to the government/media. They know that once everyone has been forced to accept it, the game is over, and no one will ever protest anything the government does ever again.
Washington Times:
A Nebraska woman who had her breasts removed at 16 has sued University of Nebraska Medical Center doctors for malpractice, saying she and her parents were manipulated into gender-transition medical treatments that “robbed her of her womanhood.”
Luka Hein, 21, said she underwent a double mastectomy in 2018 after just two counseling sessions as part of a “gender-affirming care” process without being fully informed of the risks in violation of the Nebraska Consumer Protection Act.
“UNMC doctors manipulated Luka and her parents into believing surgery was the only solution to her complicated mental health, implying that Luka would take her own life if her breasts weren’t removed,”
said Harmeet K. Dhillon, CEO of the Center for American Liberty, which filed the lawsuit.
Ms. Hein and her parents agreed to the surgery, but Ms. Dhillon argued that under the law, “consent to a medical procedure must be both fully informed and freely given.”
She should also sue her parents while she’s at it.
Or at least her mom, since there’s a 99% chance she’s the one that nagged dad into agreeing.
The complaint filed Wednesday in Douglas County District Court in Omaha seeks damages for negligence and lack of informed consent from UNMC Physicians, Nebraska Medical Center, Nebraska Medicine, three doctors and a therapist.
A spokesperson for Nebraska Medicine said that it will not comment on pending litigation.
Ms. Hein, who no longer identifies as a man, becomes at least the fourth detransitioner this year to file lawsuits against gender-transition clinics and doctors for medical treatment they received as teens aimed at changing them from female to male.

Took her a while to realize chopping your tits off is a bad idea
Ms. Hein was struggling with depression and anxiety after her parents divorced, then was preyed upon and threatened by an older man online. She became uncomfortable with her changing body after starting menstruation. She began counseling and taking antipsychotic medication.
During a 2017 counseling session, a therapist diagnosed her with gender dysphoria after a 55-minute session. A few months later, the therapist referred her to a gender clinic for “top surgery,” or breast removal,
according to the complaint.
“I was going through the darkest and most chaotic time in my life, and instead of being given the help I needed, these doctors affirmed that chaos into reality,” said Ms. Hein in a statement. “I was talked into medical intervention that I could not fully understand the long-term impacts and consequences of.”
Editor’s note: I got a tattoo when I was 16. It was the stupidest possible decision I could have made at the time. I almost shipped out to Iraq when I was 18, which would have been the stupidest possible decision I could have made at that time, but the guy they sent after my birthday to have me sign the papers was an uppity negro, and I was like “nah, brotha – nah.” When I was 19 (older than the age Republicans like Charlie Kirk and Ben Shapiro say you should be allowed to cut your tits off legally), I was driving drunk with empty baggies with cocaine residue in my wallet (that might not have been the single stupidest possible thing I could do at the time, but it was very stupid). Teenagers do stupid things. This has always been true. It’s much more true now in this age of moral and spiritual chaos. But we all remember making decisions as teenagers that were very bad decisions. It is absolutely insane that they are allowing – and, in fact, aggressively encouraging – teenagers to permanently mutilate their bodies. It’s actually beyond the ability of many people to even comprehend. People can know that it is happening, and yet, still be incapable of processing the fact that it is happening. There is blockage in the brain. -AA
On her first visit to the gender clinic, the doctors “put Luka on the fast track for breast removal surgery,” the lawsuit said.
One of the doctors noted after the first visit: “Typically, we would wait until the patient is a little bit older, but this would be influenced by the potential negative impact psychologically on the patient by prolonging the transition,” according to the complaint.
She was placed on testosterone after the surgery, but the lawsuit said that by “rushing Luka to surgery without first placing her on hormone treatments for at least one year, Defendants violated even the pro-transgender World Professional Association for Transgender Health (“WPATH”) standard of care for breast removal surgery.”
Ms. Hein went off testosterone in late 2022 after experiencing “heart irregularities, aching joints and pelvic pain.”
In January, she told the clinic that she no longer identified as a man and thought she had been too young to consent to the gender-transition treatment she received as a minor.
“Rather than offering any type of medical assistance, [the doctor] replied, ‘I guess this is just part of your gender journey,’” said the complaint. “Her only recommendation was for Luka to seek mental health counseling.”

Nebraska malpractice attorney Jeff Downing said that “I don’t think most Nebraskans have any idea what the Med Center is doing to gender confused kids under the banner of our great university.”
He and attorneys from the Center for American Liberty filed the lawsuit along with attorneys from the Thomas More Society.
Nebraska of all places.

In case you haven’t noticed, you should notice: this is getting worse and worse.
If you have kids, you should figure out a way to leave America. It’s really irresponsible to not do that. I don’t care about your job. When it comes to protecting your kids, you figure out a way to make it happen.

This is a politician from Nebraska

Nhttps://dailystormer.in/nebraska-girl-sues-doctors-for-chopping-her-tits-off-when-she-was-16/ebraska: Girl Sues Doctors for Chopping Her Tits Off When She Was 16​

Snake Baker September 15, 2023

I can only laugh at this point.
It’s all just too much.
It hardly even seems real that they are just going around cutting the tits off of teenage girls. Like, it’s still hard to process that this is happening.
As Andrew Anglin has said many times, this tranny stuff is the worst possible thing that any government could ever do. Therefore, once people have accepted this, there is not a single thing they won’t accept. Once you say “yeah, it’s a good idea to chop teenage girls’ tits off,” there is no single thing you can look at and say, “now, this seems unreasonable.”
You’ve destroyed the possibility of anything being unreasonable, ever.
This is why this issue is so important to the government/media. They know that once everyone has been forced to accept it, the game is over, and no one will ever protest anything the government does ever again.
Washington Times:

She should also sue her parents while she’s at it.
Or at least her mom, since there’s a 99% chance she’s the one that nagged dad into agreeing.

Took her a while to realize chopping your tits off is a bad idea

Editor’s note: I got a tattoo when I was 16. It was the stupidest possible decision I could have made at the time. I almost shipped out to Iraq when I was 18, which would have been the stupidest possible decision I could have made at that time, but the guy they sent after my birthday to have me sign the papers was an uppity negro, and I was like “nah, brotha – nah.” When I was 19 (older than the age Republicans like Charlie Kirk and Ben Shapiro say you should be allowed to cut your tits off legally), I was driving drunk with empty baggies with cocaine residue in my wallet (that might not have been the single stupidest possible thing I could do at the time, but it was very stupid). Teenagers do stupid things. This has always been true. It’s much more true now in this age of moral and spiritual chaos. But we all remember making decisions as teenagers that were very bad decisions. It is absolutely insane that they are allowing – and, in fact, aggressively encouraging – teenagers to permanently mutilate their bodies. It’s actually beyond the ability of many people to even comprehend. People can know that it is happening, and yet, still be incapable of processing the fact that it is happening. There is blockage in the brain. -AA

Nebraska of all places.

In case you haven’t noticed, you should notice: this is getting worse and worse.
If you have kids, you should figure out a way to leave America. It’s really irresponsible to not do that. I don’t care about your job. When it comes to protecting your kids, you figure out a way to make it happen.

This is a politician from Nebraska
BASED FUCKING QUAKS THAT NASTY FUCKING FILTHY DERANGED SICK FUCKED UP PERVERSE SLOPPY WHORE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED !!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME) Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

BASED FUCKING QUAKS THAT NASTY FUCKING FILTHY DERANGED SICK FUCKED UP PERVERSE SLOPPY WHORE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED !!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME) Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

always nice to see another user posting dailystormer articles.

Yea good luck winning thag case dumb whore
as much as i hate women and lack empathy wish she would win as troons are a blight and well any blow to the child troon agenda is good as there are boys being mutilated by doctors.

Idc man if u are stupid enough to cut your tits or your dick at 16 yo u deserve to suffer
ok maybe at 16 but what about when we get into HRT and puberty blockers? Again any pushback is good.

She will be lurking here in due time!

Its even worse for whores who have fat titties but do breast reduction surgery

Hahaha this made me laugh hard enjoy looking like frakenstein in a few years

IMG 20230217 WA0024

Whites and their degeneracy. Jews are finishing them off ad they so stupid and support Jews and tell their sons to onjoy ass fucking men and their daughters not to breed. Whites are truelly a useless race.

Good.

I know I shouldn't care about normie, sex-haver problems, but as an uncle to 2 nieces and a nephew, tranny shit pisses me off.

And adults who encourage and enable vulnerable teenagers to mutilate their bodies, make my blood boil.

All teenagers are going through hard stuff, even the ones who aren't incel tier. The adults in their lives should be helping them. NOT telling them that getting their breasts or their dick cut off might be a good idea for FUCK'S sake. That's beyond fucked. That's child abuse.

The people who encourage and enable teenagers to trannymax, need to be put up against a wall.

I hope she receives no payout, but I'm also glad she thought for herself for once in her life.

Dr titty chopper and Dr cock cutter had a good laugh after they received their jew bucks.

Its even worse for whores who have fat titties but do breast reduction surgery
meanwhile in thailand men are getting boobie implants so that tourist can suck on em.

Whites and their degeneracy. Jews are finishing them off ad they so stupid and support Jews and tell their sons to onjoy ass fucking men and their daughters not to breed. Whites are truelly a useless race.
pigskins need to get eradicated they are a worthless race of cucks and failures @NirvanaFan1988

Meanwhile doctors can cut off a male babies foreskin and cause him trauma for life and nobody bats an eye

Lol. Its not the doctors fault that LGBT agenda forces to comply to mutilate mentally ill people.

The irony is that if they rejected these surgeries she would have sued them for a hate crime. There's no winning with thede crazies

Probably mother's idea. Women always want to chop sexual advantages of other females even if they are relatives.

‘I guess this is just part of your gender journey,
Look, the doc thinks it's funny as well.