Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nearly 80 school girls poisoned and hospitalized in Afghanistan

0a7.gif

God bless those heros

Lifefuel for anti-poison maker cels

God bless those heros
Lifefuel for anti-poison maker cels
pre planned
Reddit chimps are so braindead its genuinely unfucking real. These dumb niggers couldn't even take 2 seconds to read the article and see it was allegedly some personal grudge, yet the comments are full of these subhuman creatures blathering about the taliban and blaming Islam, claiming it allows for rape and other random bullshit that had fuck all to do with the incident

Top rated comment:

"Imagine thinking your religion out of all others is the correct and best one, and your god commands you to poison children."

Holy fuck I cannot wait for the islamization of the west.

Tbh women should have no right to go to school in Afghanistan. There's so much talk about how women are so oppressed there but this again is only just highlighting womens problems and not touching at all on mens. Men have to provide for women and kids in Afghanistan, if you don't you end up in jail. Women don't have to provide for their kids or their husbands if they have a job. Because the law is so fucked up then it only makes sense that women are not entitled to going to school or having a job, because that means some man will be denied a job even if he has the duty to provide.

By following that logic girls don't need to go to school then. If anything they don't deserve it. Change the laws and change will come.

Maybe they deserved it.

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back