Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nearly 4,000 lurkers the other day, not even 1,000 lurkers yesterday.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I noticed way less non member visitors yesterday, I don't think there was ever more than 800 while I was awake. Does anyone have a theory to explain the significant reduction in visitor count within two or three days?

Maybe because of time zones, idk

I dont know. Maybe they are busy

all those incels in denial

Maybe after being destroyed by too many blackpills they realized they're too soy to browse here.

I don't think lurkers are bad thing tbh, maybe over time they are blackpilled enough to register here kek

they like anime avis

we must have been mentioned in some popular reddit post or yt video.

I don't think lurkers are bad thing tbh, maybe over time they are blackpilled enough to register here kek

Cope. they're too afraid to admit its over

glad i wasn't the only one who noticed this

A good number of people here used to browse IT, with some of them even being members.

glad i wasn't the only one who noticed this
I know that we don't get 3,000+ guests every day, but to see that many guests and then less than 1,000 the next few days is strange. Did the mods make the site harder to view for guests or something?

I always think the same way, when I see something like 3000 or more bluepillers I always think that some mass shooting has happened

A good number of people here used to browse IT, with some of them even being members.
Funny how users from there can fit here but users from here will never fit there. Once you go black you can't go back.

Cucks! Cucks everywhere!