Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NC made Columbine look like a fucking joke, and he is not the end

I have a feeling someone here is going to go on a Shooting.

There are some people here that would. Some people here really do have a lot of issues, being treatment from others and/or mental illness. It doesn't help that people from places like CuckTears are trying to doxx those people and take their livelihoods away. When people have nothing to lose is when they resort to things like that. It is counter-intuitive of CuckTears to doxx people here.

Agree. It's like putting time bomb under the doormat.

Also Emma admitted to bullying him

YES scream for me!!!!! Makes the voice tremble with rage, does it not? But what should she feel is rage, guilt or perhaps pride? For hundreds of years military men try to create soldiers with zero remorse capable of doing the worst things possible with no second thoughts, my congratulations to you normies, you did it, but do not be humble right now, admit your done, there is no act more monstrous than the very creation of a monster and these folks theserve all the glory, I praise you in the name of your renegade son and our saint.

the bald dyke literally said "you didn't know this kid."

neither did you if you never even tried to be his friend

The entire basis behind "edgy cringe" is that people are appearing to be insincere.

NC actually lit those kids up, 17 slaves in Jannah, that sounds pretty sincere to me whether it was "cringey" or not.
the entire basis for cringe is being cringey. His manifesto is clearly inspired by the "Hatred" Trailer as well, which made it even funnier/cringier. hatred trailer

Watching it right now. The self punching in the very beginning is cringy af. Guess he wanted them to see it on the cam and come in to check on him but they didn't. The interrogating officer is hella nice to him, tho
the officer is a self righteous cunt who should be killed along with his family painfully
the bald dyke literally said "you didn't know this kid."

neither did you if you never even tried to be his friend
stupid normie whore. acting like she knows shit
we can only hope
Colombine wasn't supposed to be a school shooting though, the bulk of their plan relied on their bombs. If they had strictly plan your average school shooting they would have directly attacked the lunchroom and earn a kill rate higher than even Paddock
true, high iq. if only their bombs detonated and the basement tapes got released

Last edited:
He continues to do that, too. Later he tries to cut himself with something and talks to the camera when the interrogator isn't around :kys:

He shouldve just killed himself instead of embarrassing himself
It's 11 hours long? Link?

Some parts hes alone in the room doing nothing so you can skip

At 1:52:58 and he is acting like a complete retard. He is LARPing as insane like what the cinema shooter with the orange wig did.

Watch 0:01:10-0:01:20, he notices the camera at 0:01:14 and starts acting like a retard right after, everything form there up to the 3 minute mark is pure cringe goldmine

There's probably going to be another School Shooting in a few weeks.

it's soy to know that NC was an edge lord with off the charts autism?
Dylan Klebold was an idol, NC was a joke.
one that would bandwagon make fun of a fellow incel like some kind of disgusting norman should be banned and killed in real life
There's probably going to be another School Shooting in a few weeks.
you seEm pREtty suRe
i hope you are right

Klebold was also an "edgelord"
Nikolas's score isn't a joke
what i liked about klebold is that he had an ideology and kept a journal of his ideas. His hate came from the heart, NC was different, more copycatish.

NC just did it for soy cultists to immortalize him. Klebold was a trend setter.

Harris was more Incel
Klebold tried to look cool with a crappy pistol
this conversation of which shooter is best is lowiq

ER best hands down anyway

He will never match the fame that columbine did or ER. You have to leave shit that people can relate with, otherwise they don't give a shit about you, sure, you might have a higher body count but nobody can relate and you will not fuel the next ER.

Mean while saint nick is trying too hard, acting like an angsty teen and making the female his focus, it make it seems that his condition aren't unsolvable and people will just think. "It's just a phase".

The interrogation video will help him and gain him sympathy, but, the narrative won't change now.

He will never match the fame that columbine did or ER. You have to leave shit that people can relate with, otherwise they don't give a shit about you, sure, you might have a higher body count but nobody can relate and you will not fuel the next ER.

Mean while saint nick is trying too hard, acting like an angsty teen and making the female his focus, it make it seems that his condition aren't unsolvable and people will just think. "It's just a phase".

The interrogation video will help him and gain him sympathy, but, the narrative won't change now.
people are disgusting animals it doesn't matter what they think

people are disgusting animals it doesn't matter what they think

Indeed, they don't give a shit about anything unless it happen to them. Most people aren't mentally ill or suicidal, in a world where you have to pay someone to listen to your problem is evident enough.

But they know fear, oh, they do.