Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NC made Columbine look like a fucking joke, and he is not the end

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
That nigga is cursed. ostracized all throughout school and by his own family. Viewed by everyone he met as too strange to be nice to. Just imagine how fucked up his mind must have been to been capable of carrying out the shooting. I literally got kicked out of uni on the day he did it and I drew the parallels even back then. I'm sure the stupid cunts that kicked me out did too not that they were in any position to. The normie reactions to him piss me off. NC suffered far more over the course of his life than all the faggots he valiantly slew did combined in the last moments of their worthless lives. They had one bad moment in a good run is all. I automatically side with him whenever I see cunts like that Gonzalez bitch criticize him and big time with that recent interview with the pig. Like they think they have the right to. They think they understand him and are above him when the only thing separating them are a roll of the dice. I feel such a kinship to NC it feels like cunts are criticizing me when they prattle off some retarded, emotional, accusatory bluepill attacking him personally. I wish I could break a nigga out or execute him myself. Anything to subvert the """"""justice"""""" system. Now that school's back in session, every aspiring ER or NC has their chance. I'll be watching the news with bated breath waiting for more [Lifefuel] to come my way.

Last edited:
Settle down there edgelord.

The kid who went on painting spree. Painted all the foids red.
giphy.gif

OP have you seen his interrogation tape? Its cringe

i wish "the voice" would intervene and go ER on the piece of shit interrogator pig. on his family too.
Its funny how his LARP ended as soon as his Chad brother came to visit him

professional school shooters like st nik are paid to train on games like Doom in the years leading up to their act. Summer is paid vacation

Let a new saint rise, let the people who despise us remember once more, remember that no matter what you do we still exist and we only get stronger, we unleash terror upon you, we will become the monsters you made us.

Let a new saint rise, let the people who despise us remember once more, remember that no matter what you do we still exist and we only get stronger, we unleash terror upon you, we will become the monsters you made us.
amen
clara-nun.jpg

Comparing Colombine to Parkland is a bit of a stretch

I laugh when normalcucks die.

That nigga is cursed. ostracized all throughout school and by his own family. Viewed by everyone he met as too strange to be nice to. Just imagine how fucked up his mind must have been to been capable of carrying out the shooting. I literally got kicked out of uni on the day he did it and I drew the parallels even back then. I'm sure the stupid cunts that kicked me out did too not that they were in any position to. The normie reactions to him piss me off. NC suffered far more over the course of his life than all the faggots he valiantly slew did combined in the last moments of their worthless lives. They had one bad moment in a good run is all. I automatically side with him whenever I see cunts like that Gonzalez bitch criticize him and big time with that recent interview with the pig. Like they think they have the right to. They think they understand him and are above him when the only thing separating them are a roll of the dice. I feel such a kinship to NC it feels like cunts are criticizing me when they prattle off some retarded, emotional, accusatory bluepill attacking him personally. I wish I could break a nigga out or execute him myself. Anything to subvert the """"""justice"""""" system. Now that school's back in session, every aspiring ER or NC has their chance. I'll be watching the news with bated breath waiting for more [Lifefuel] to come my way.

Why is his brother Tyrone, tho? :horror:

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

Girl's don't realize that's how supreme gentlemen are created.

You cus, exclude and forcibly ostracise a fellow human because they aren't tall enough or close to your ideal of perfection, then you fully deserve the murderous consequences of your shitty actions.

Girl's don't realize that's how supreme gentlemen are created.

You cus, exclude and forcibly ostracise a fellow human because they aren't tall enough or close to your ideal of perfection, then you fully deserve the murderous consequences of your shitty actions.

Agree. It's like putting time bomb under the doormat.

Also Emma admitted to bullying him

Agree. It's like putting time bomb under the doormat.

Also Emma admitted to bullying him

I hope this filth gets acid and lives to suffer for long with a destroyed face and body.

Columbine was a clusterfuck. Most shooters that look up to it are idiots with half-assed plans. It doesn't take a genius to kill people, but it takes a special kind of moron to rack the 3 kills that most shooters get. Especially if you have no intention of getting away with it.

You'd probably get better results just going door to door at 2 am with a bottle of chloroform and an icepick.

Why’s it cringe?

He spends the first hour just larping being crazy and the cop is just rolling his eyes seeing right through his larp

Then his brother comes and he stops larping

Felt secondhand embarrassment watching that tape

Last edited:
he got the higher score despite being one person and less tactical advantage (19 years after columbine)
Colombine wasn't supposed to be a school shooting though, the bulk of their plan relied on their bombs. If they had strictly plan your average school shooting they would have directly attacked the lunchroom and earn a kill rate higher than even Paddock

He spends the first hour just larping being crazy and the cop is just rolling his eyes seeing right through his larp

Then his brother comes and he stops larping

Felt secondhand embarrassment watching that tape

Watching it right now. The self punching in the very beginning is cringy af. Guess he wanted them to see it on the cam and come in to check on him but they didn't. The interrogating officer is hella nice to him, tho

Watching it right now. The self punching in the very beginning is cringy af. Guess he wanted them to see it on the cam and come in to check on him but they didn't. The interrogating officer is hella nice to him, tho

He looks at the camera before doing it too, like makes eye contact, it was so obvious that hes just putting on a show

He looks at the camera before doing it too, like makes eye contact, it was so obvious that hes just putting on a show

He continues to do that, too. Later he tries to cut himself with something and talks to the camera when the interrogator isn't around :kys:

Nikolas Cruz, the Parkland shooter from Feb 2018
See above