Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NBA Tyrone, Tristen Thompson cheats on pregnant Kardashian GF with 2 Femoids at the same time!

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
b-b-but 80-20 is a meme!

LOL The life of a fucking NBA player

I'm so happy whenever whores get cheated on, and preferably inseminated by athletes

Look how happy these whores look being in his presence.

Last edited:
PS!

He left his pregnant ex-girlfriend for Khloe Kardashian. Got her pregnant, and is now looking to do the same thing again.

LOOOOOL! I'm praying that God smites this country

PS!

He left his pregnant ex-girlfriend for Khloe Kardashian. Got her pregnant, and is now looking to do the same thing again.

In any sane and civilised society he would be murdered for this.

also notice how they start high fiving one another once they start feeling on his erection....This is the blackpill in action ladies and gents

he is not to be blamed we would all do it if we were him

PS!

It's all about P E R S O N A L I T Y, hence why multiple women fall for this one guy, and why he can get away with constantly cheating and knocking up girls without sticking around to be a father.

I wonder what these women think when they get with Chad/Tyrone who left another girl whom they knocked up. Do they think "I'm so great, surely he won't do the same to me?" like bitch, you're one of a million chasing this motherfucker for his status and looks.

It's all about P E R S O N A L I T Y, hence why multiple women fall for this one guy, and why he can get away with constantly cheating and knocking up girls without sticking around to be a father.

I wonder what these women think when they get with Chad/Tyrone who left another girl whom they knocked up. Do they think "I'm so great, surely he won't do the same to me?" like bitch, you're one of a million chasing this motherfucker for his status and looks.
"This pussy can change him! Teehee!"

I like the Bill Burr bit about this.

Getting rich and famous it's like gaining super powers. Of course you will abuse it.

The real pain is that society denies it and say we're volcels. JFL at this life/.

P.S. This monkeyshian allowed him to impregnate her, actually. Don't forget about it when you say that this guy is bad, yes, lack of morals, but wtf moral would you need when you're tyrone?

A Kardashian getting cheated is probably ok with it, a Kardashian FOID NEEDS more than cheating

ragefuel

whores with no dignity or shame
Wow wow man, what dignity are you talking about? Do you think it's not an achievement to fuck chad-guy for girl? Lol at you thinking they consider it to be smth shame

He gets more girls in this one night then I’ve had speak to me in my entire life

End me.

He gets more girls in this one night then I’ve had speak to me in my entire life

End me.
Not even, he got more in 60 SECONDS than you got in your entire life