Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NBA season suspended because of Corona Virus.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Poor Tyrones they can't play niggerball.

I guess they will have to cope by fucking more sluts

Poor Tyrones they can't play niggerball.

I guess they will have to cope by fucking more sluts
giphy.gif

They are terrified

Oh no, now I can't watch chad throw a ball around, big oof :soy:

Absolute life fuel

Now that their poor niggerinoball is being affected norm trash will start to panic about the severity of the virus

gigatyrone btfo

hope it kills them.

This is a pretty big deal.

This is the stuff normies do on a daily basis, go to games, hang out with friends, etc. The fact it's shutting down shows society is entering a new phase of this plague, one that going to change what 'reality' looks like for a lot of people.

This is a pretty big deal.

This is the stuff normies do on a daily basis, go to games, hang out with friends, etc. The fact it's shutting down shows society is entering a new phase of this plague, one that going to change what 'reality' looks like for a lot of people.
This could be the start of something new.

Never understood fans of sports, you pay tickets to make a man that is genetically superior to you, rich/richer so that he can have that easy life, and fuck thousands of sluts, while you wageslave 40h a week. Only bluepilled faggots are sports fans.

Football is getting suspended too , Losing copes

W o w w o w o w

My normie incel in denial friend who loves NBA must be mad kek

Never understood fans of sports, you pay tickets to make a man that is genetically superior to you, rich/richer so that he can have that easy life, and fuck thousands of sluts, while you wageslave 40h a week. Only bluepilled faggots are sports fans.