Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion NBA playoff’s

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The Grizzlies are cooking the Warriors even though Ja is out with injury. Must be embarrassing. I hate the Warriors.

I don’t watch nigball

It’s one of the only sports I like. I’m not watching it either, just checked the score on espn.
The only sport I keep up with is NFL I like Cleveland

The only sport I keep up with is NFL I like Cleveland
damn another football stan

its funny when i told my family i didn't like basketball they screamed "YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE" they still do this every now and then :feelskek: like let me play my video games :feelskek:

damn another football stan
I’m not a Stan I barely watch the games but I like watching a YouTuber that talks about it he got me into it
its funny when i told my family i didn't like basketball they screamed "YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE" they still do this every now and then :feelskek: like let me play my video games :feelskek:
That’s pathetic do blacks really tie their racial identity to basketball?

That’s pathetic do blacks really tie their racial identity to basketball?
yes they do along with rap and whatnot and being "smooth" and "fly" and "cool"

and not wanting to get bullied by normies on a football field and wanting to play video games in my free time means im rejecting my racial identity

i tried to tell my mother blackpill shit... big mistake she yelled at me and threatened to take away my internet access saying "THESE WHITE BOYS ARE NOT FOR YOU! THIER IDEAS DO NOT APLY TO YOU I LET THE INTERNET AND VIDEO GAMES RUIN YOUUUU!!!!!" :feelskek:

[UWSL]i tried to tell my mother blackpill shit... big mistake she yelled at me and threatened to take away my internet access saying "THESE WHITE BOYS ARE NOT FOR YOU! THIER IDEAS DO NOT APLY TO YOU I LET THE INTERNET AND VIDEO GAMES RUIN YOUUUU!!!!!" [/UWSL]:feelskek:
Is she old :feelskek:

shes like in her 30's and sometimes uses ebonics only when talking to family members or other blacks
If you ever do well in a career and make good money they will ridicule you but also want you to give them money.

If you ever do well in a career and make good money they will ridicule you but also want you to give them money.
if i ever make it into the nfl i would give my mom a mil and my little sister a mil as well :feelshmm:

if i ever make it into the nfl i would give my mom a mil and my little sister a mil as well :feelshmm:
Why? They will blow it immediately and want more. Won’t leave you alone until you are broke.

I was just talking about you becoming a good engineer or accountant. Your black family will just drag you down. And accuse you of trying to be white.

Why? They will blow it immediately and want more. Won’t leave you alone until you are broke.

I was just talking about you becoming a good engineer or accountant. Your black family will just drag you down. And accuse you of trying to be white.
no my mother wouldn't blow it all immediately shes like big on saving money and shit and knows her finances idk about my sister though

My group of Niggers representing my city will destroy your group of Niggers representing your city bro!

Golden State Zulu warriors vs Memphis Apes

The Suns are a way way better team than the Mavericks but they still get their asses kicked because of giga Chad Luka Doncic. Lol whole team of Tyrones being cucked by one Chad.

Last edited:
I hate how NBA players are worshipped like Gods, especially because of their height. Like bruh you shoot a ball into a basket.

I can’t stand nigball. It’s so boring

Celtics blew out giga Tyrone Giannis and the Bucks.

It’s one of the only sports I like. I’m not watching it either, just checked the score on espn.
It's not a bad past time, if it's a big hyped game

and they only have regular Tyrones like Smart.
But they still won the series. I hope Miami wins but we all know GSW will :feelspuke:

The finals are tied at 1.

I only root for luka doncic

tyrone hoop wars 2022

i honestly couldnt even name more than 2-3 nba teams