Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NBA Players BITCH about their sexual "dry spell"

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
LOL imagine getting depressed over no sex for a few months when we have to go thru a LIFETIME without sex. Oh no I can't have sex I have to rely on my right hand for JUST A FEW MONTHS. Women and good looking/privaledged status men can NEVER relate to the shit we go thru..

Attachments

• 20200806_200453.jpg
    20200806_200453.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 132
tyrone problems jfl fuck tyrones

Fuck tyrones

why the fuck can't these niggerballers just use tinder to slay?

Boo Hoo. These Chad and Tyrone faggots should try going my entire lifetime of 18+ years without sex.

Sex isn't important hon. They can just go their entire lives without having sex :soy:

Boo Hoo. These Chad and Tyrone faggots should try going my entire lifetime of 18+ years without sex.

Chillax bro. You're only 18, you got ALOT of years left to try to looksmax and statusmax. It's not the end of the world for you yet unlike many 30+ year old incels here

I hate niggerball

They really use their "fame" to spread this message? :feelswhat:

its over for orlando-bubblecels

Chillax bro. You're only 18, you got ALOT of years left to try to looksmax and statusmax. It's not the end of the world for you yet unlike many 30+ year old incels here
He does not have a lot of years left wtf is this cope jfl. Its most likely over for him

Most of these tyrones are on the down low aniwhey. Am sure they go through thousands of condoms in their bubble.

He does not have a lot of years left wtf is this cope jfl. Its most likely over for him
tbh

graduating high school a virgin means its over the majority of the time, especially if you're a 3/10 with autism