Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nazis are part of the reason why prostitution is highly illegal.

W

weedwhacker

Recruit
★★

During WWII, Nazis seized control of some of the most luxurious brothels in Paris to use at their leisure. After the war, the prostitutes were seen as conspirators and dragged into the street by angry mobs who shaved their heads and carved swastikas onto their face. Afterwards, the French leader Charles de Gaulle, along with Marthe Richard, former prostitute turned politician, worked to close all brothels in France, and soon the rest of Europe and America followed.

Sex isn't work!

Work is work!

"Just make money laying on you're back sis!"

fucking nazis

This is true, unfortunately. Prostitutes are the most traitorous people on the planet

I mean, I have nothing against prostitutes that maintain dignity and go with their own race - but to let foreigners use and abuse you, openly looking down on your country is despicable

Male traitors have always faced execution during wartime - WHY THE FUCK DON'T WOMEN FAEC THE SAME FATE? (of course we all know the answer...female privilege some bs that women shouldn't be held to the same moral standards as men and that men should "never hurt a woman", no matter what she does)

I love whores they are the only type foid that lets me use their cunts and bodies and gives me sex and pleasure because I’m giga trucel :ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back