Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If validation is the most important part of getting laid, why are there so many rapes?

B

Butter Dawg

Self-banned
-
If the satisfaction from sex is mostly about feeling accepted and loved by another person, then why do rapists think it's so awesome to put their dick in an unwilling foid? One would think it would make him feel even worse afterwards because he'd be like, "Damn, that whole time, she was saying 'Stop, no, don't' which makes me feel really rejected and invalidated. My spirit is crushed under the weight of her denial of my emotional need for adoration."

Instead, he's probably like, "Damn, that was really awesome how I forced myself on that chick and she couldn't do anything to stop me! She had to do everything I told her, even the most degrading acts, because she was afraid of what I'd do if she didn't. Plus even though she wasn't willing, her body couldn't help but orgasm, accepting my seed into her uterus to produce a child. That makes me feel really powerful."

Usually the reason a foid wants to open her legs to a guy anyway is that he's powerful, since foids are attracted to power. The man who fucks her is just the package that contains the power; if she could be powerful herself, she wouldn't need a man. This is why foids always want a man who's more powerful than them, so that they can use him as a way of accessing that power. Well, the man who rapes a foid demonstrates he's more powerful than her (whether physically stronger, or clever enough to lure her somewhere conducive to rape, etc.) so that's validating in and of itself.

Foids' hypergamy makes them want the most powerful man. Well, if there were another man who was more powerful, wouldn't he be the one raping her instead, and then defending his sexual territory? So that means whoever is raping her at any given moment must be the most powerful man out there, or else the most powerful man out there decided to give her over to some less powerful man, which still means she's ultimately under the dominion of the most powerful man, which is femoids' primary goal in life. Therefore rape gives her utmost fulfillment as she is swept away and compelled to submit to that overwhelming power.

And it also gives the man the utmost fulfillment. As Neil Strauss wrote, "A man has two primary drives in early adulthood: one toward power, success, and accomplishment; the other toward love, companionship, and sex." Since rape is an exercise of power, by which one accomplishes a successful rape and thereby forcibly obtains her companionship and sex, which her body loves and therefore her mind can't help but start to love as well, since foids are all about following their feelings and reasoning emotionally rather than intellectualizing, that means that rape is how a man finds completion in life.

Not that I'm promoting rape or anything.

Rapists are usually sexhavers. They don't care about validation because they already know foids want them.

It's an interesting question

Rape is not real. It’s a societal concept foids created in order to make sure they only get chad

Women love being dominated, losing control, and being bred. It’s why most “rape victims” orgasm during the event. They like being bred and not having control of their body, it’s built in their DNA.

But ugly foids use “rape” as an excuse to get ONLY chad sperm, even the low tier ugly Becky’s can get chad only now.

Because rapistis usually have small penis and women can feel this. They will probably get a good idea of the rapist facial features as well . They do not like i because they can tell it's not chad fucking them. Fuck foids

There are not some many rapes. It barely happens.

Mainstream narrative says that that's the case 'cause, "rape is about power," though I'm 99.99% convinced that's a lie they made up to take responsibility off of the LGBT faggots for man-on-boy rape rates

They just say “fuck it, I know I’m ugly as fuck and no woman will ever truly desire me, but I can still at least over power them to get sex”.

It's to satisfy urge of your dick and partially of the brain but not your heart.