Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nazicels

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
I just do it to be edgy.

Nazis want to (understandably) live in a white majority country.

Which is better no matter if you are incel or not.

Nazicels are idiots and low iq.

You are retarded. Just cause white women are brainswashed and retarded you think i should give up on th white race as a whole. White men will prevail no matter what, you fucking jew lovers. White race has created everything. Without whites we wouldn't even have this conversation cause there would be no internet.
I may be incel, but that doesn't mean I have to accept or embrace your global-homo bullshit.

I'm a nationalist, fuck the new world order. In fact, the majority of us are incels because of the new world order and its depopulation initiatives which reduces a majority of men into nothing to begin with.
1. I don’t want the Jews to win as it’s game over for humanity/life as we know it if they obtain their goal of global communist government otherwise known as the NWO (New World Order) not to be confused with the totally badass pro wrestling stable led by Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash.

2. Non whites but especially blacks and Mexicans are unfit for rule. Whether the majority of my race has treated myself or fellow brocels perfectly or not is absolutely irrelevant. What matters is under white rule you get law, order and stability with relatively minor corruption when compared to other races countries not to mention under white rule the lights, refrigerators, Internet, telephone and everything else requiring the use of electricity remains on.

3. Asians create stable societies for the most part but lack the creative drive/spark of the white race thus any of you “star fags” out there that want to go back to the moon or go to Mars or elsewhere in the solar system literally require whites to go on living and not be removed from existence as per the Jews white genocide agenda as only our genius will get you there. Asians though impressive in their intelligence can only copy and or maintain what the white man did first. Their inventive/creative capabilities and contributions to the human race are quite meager compared to ours.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vOTNyOdnJXWu/

Based fatass strikes again.

Last edited:
I hear these ethnicels rambling, but the fact of the matter remains that nobody is more hated, condemned, or despised than that of heterosexual White males. If you're an incel heterosexual White male just fucking forget about it, it's fucking over for you.

At any rate, I like you motherfuckers regardless because at the end of the day we're all united here by our overall disgust with modern foids to which you ethnicels garnish my respect on that front. You guys are cool even though I think your JBW theories is complete retarded fucking bullshit.