Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nazi Pedomaxxer's Daughter Chronicles His Abuse (Raped Her And Made Her Drink Piss)

Of course she ended up running to the black man as an adult and married him, just to be treated like a human for once. That's why a lot of these white women hate white men and even white people, but that's the part they always leave out. It's often a lifetime of abuse that causes caucuses to divest from their own kind. This stuff is very common. She was literally raised like an animal. That's how white folk do! Of course you find examples of this of all races, but anecdotally I mostly see whites engaging in this kind of degeneracy.

I wonder how these neo-nazi pedophiles get so many women to have kids with them when they have such bad personalities. The women even help them molest children and set up "babysitting" dates for them. They would never do that for a negro!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zWHeFYPepA

Shhhh slave

Nicely summed up, I'd just expand on this specific point. It's actually not just some reports, even Wikipedia, as bluepilled as that site is, mentions that there was apparently some massive meta-study that took 2 years to do with the researchers behind it looking at 1,700 domestic violence studies, which found that women were more likely to be perpetrators of it than men:

Based infodumper. I knew about half of this stuff or so, thanks for introducing me to the other stuff, will definitely read as much of this as I can.
yes thank you

1. for the info on female domestic violence. I have stuff saved on this too but im too lazy to dig out my hdd.
Ah, I found the shit on google, its fucking Christmas:

"71% of Children Killed by One Parent are Killed by Their Mothers; 60% of Victims are Boys"

Screenshot from 2023 05 04 00 28 31

He has a few other interesting things. For instance he says he grew up in a household where his MOM physically abused his dad.
Meanwhile, the media back in the day, 70s-80s, was telling the opposite story, that men were abusing women.
Very interesting.

2. the infodumping, its fine. Im just reciprocating what people like @lifefuel and you have done for me for years. I've profited so much from random people linking shit, posting obscure shit on imgageboards and what not.

If I cant be one of the 1% of people that actually create content, I can at least be in the 10% that share said content. 90% of internet users are just dumbass consumers anyway, lurking all the time, never doing shit, cowards.

Fucking sick. It's in yts nature to pedomaxx. I don't believe in racemixing tho so fuck those two divesters

yes thank you

1. for the info on female domestic violence. I have stuff saved on this too but im too lazy to dig out my hdd.
Ah, I found the shit on google, its fucking Christmas:

"71% of Children Killed by One Parent are Killed by Their Mothers; 60% of Victims are Boys"

View attachment 746904

He has a few other interesting things. For instance he says he grew up in a household where his MOM physically abused his dad.
Meanwhile, the media back in the day, 70s-80s, was telling the opposite story, that men were abusing women.
Very interesting.
Interesting indeed, I think I might've seen that site once or twice already, thanks for reminding me of this and obviously I saved the link:feelsokman:.

2. the infodumping, its fine. Im just reciprocating what people like @lifefuel and you have done for me for years. I've profited so much from random people linking shit, posting obscure shit on imgageboards and what not.

If I cant be one of the 1% of people that actually create content, I can at least be in the 10% that share said content. 90% of internet users are just dumbass consumers anyway, lurking all the time, never doing shit, cowards.
Agreed. Stuff like this needs to be shared as much as possible. Given what the average person's view and the mainstream narrative on this kind of stuff is, even a single study like this (such as the one I'm promoting in my signature) could probably completely break the average normie's mind.

Interesting indeed, I think I might've seen that site once or twice already, thanks for reminding me of this and obviously I saved the link:feelsokman:.

Agreed. Stuff like this needs to be shared as much as possible. Given what the average person's view and the mainstream narrative on this kind of stuff is, even a single study like this (such as the one I'm promoting in my signature) could probably completely break the average normie's mind.
Yes, I saw the study in your sig this year at some point, probably in your thread. I saved the thread and study, I think. Really good shit.
Someone also compiles stuff like that here, idk if your study is in there already but you can submit it to the archive.
www.mrarchivist.com/data/

And yes, we have so much information that just shatters worldviews yet all people coalesce around is "women most affected."
Whenever anyone talks about incels and the blackpill, they are extremely reductive. Usually they default to judging the messenger, not the message. Instead of looking at the pile of data we have accumulated they just go, these are sexless loosers that are mad because they cant get pussy. Ironically, this just lends further credence to our claims that we live in a gynocracy. Instead of focusing on our arguments, they make it about women again, as they always do, thus proving our point while attempting to debunk it. Clownworld.

Normies dont get this but even if all of us were chads or talking giraffes, it does not matter. The data stands.
The girl power marketing site alone, where it lists a body of studies showing women do 80-90% of customer spending is such a fucking uppercut if you just dwell on the implications.
And we have dozens of findings equal in power to that one.

I remember one post on the mgtow subreddit. It was a really low quality subreddit ngl. Lots of cope. There are good mgtow guys out there, high iq shit, but most is retarded. Anyway, this guy went, I cant cope anymore.
He said he just realized that a bitch can outearn him in one week by selling pics of her feet.
And that this has completely crushed all his motivation to work and participate in society.

Of course people in replies were coping hard and shit but yeah, thats the logical conclusion. Your not special for being a good workhorse. Your not special period.

And thats just such a tiny thought. Idk how normies would cope if they realized just how fucking bad it is for men.
I hope @lifefuel is right and we will see the blackpill become mainstream in the future. I want to see what happens.

Last edited:
"RaCe BaIt"
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
there's a million other thread that have race bait and that i reported in the past and non of the "mods" (aka fags) even gave a warning to it
I hate people who dish it but can’t take it. It’s a commonality amongst wignats which is especially ironic. If the mods are not going to go back to blanket banning racebait, they shouldn’t selectively enforce rules as they come off as thin-skinned.

Yes, I saw the study in your sig this year at some point, probably in your thread. I saved the thread and study, I think. Really good shit.
Someone also compiles stuff like that here, idk if your study is in there already but you can submit it to the archive.
www.mrarchivist.com/data/
Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.

And yes, we have so much information that just shatters worldviews yet all people coalesce around is "women most affected."
Whenever anyone talks about incels and the blackpill, they are extremely reductive. Usually they default to judging the messenger, not the message. Instead of looking at the pile of data we have accumulated they just go, these are sexless loosers that are mad because they cant get pussy. Ironically, this just lends further credence to our claims that we live in a gynocracy. Instead of focusing on our arguments, they make it about women again, as they always do, thus proving our point while attempting to debunk it. Clownworld.

Normies dont get this but even if all of us were chads or talking giraffes, it does not matter. The data stands.
The girl power marketing site alone, where it lists a body of studies showing women do 80-90% of customer spending is such a fucking uppercut if you just dwell on the implications.
And we have dozens of findings equal in power to that one.

I remember one post on the mgtow subreddit. It was a really low quality subreddit ngl. Lots of cope. There are good mgtow guys out there, high iq shit, but most is retarded. Anyway, this guy went, I cant cope anymore.
He said he just realized that a bitch can outearn him in one week by selling pics of her feet.
And that this has completely crushed all his motivation to work and participate in society.

Of course people in replies were coping hard and shit but yeah, thats the logical conclusion. Your not special for being a good workhorse. Your not special period.

And thats just such a tiny thought. Idk how normies would cope if they realized just how fucking bad it is for men.
I hope @lifefuel is right and we will see the blackpill become mainstream in the future. I want to see what happens.
:yes::yes::yes:

Buddy I don't know what you're talking about if we talking stats Black men are responsible for the majority of home abuse and violence in relationship also I thought this place was not for race wars?

Of course she ended up running to the black man as an adult and married him, just to be treated like a human for once. That's why a lot of these white women hate white men and even white people, but that's the part they always leave out. It's often a lifetime of abuse that causes caucuses to divest from their own kind. This stuff is very common. She was literally raised like an animal. That's how white folk do! Of course you find examples of this of all races, but anecdotally I mostly see whites engaging in this kind of degeneracy.

I wonder how these neo-nazi pedophiles get so many women to have kids with them when they have such bad personalities. The women even help them molest children and set up "babysitting" dates for them. They would never do that for a negro!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zWHeFYPepA

Stupid racebait

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back