Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nazi Chad is not the atomic blackpill

You retard thats still 35-40% in 2020.
What about the other 60-65% ? Huh?
Social Circles still mogs online dating. So yeah Checkmate.
@Gymcelled
Did you read what I wrote? The 2016 data showed nearly 40% for online dating, and half of the bar/restaurant dates originated from online dates. Adding the 13 or so % from bar/restaurants gives you over 50% for online dating IN 2016. IN 2 0 1 6

The growth of online dating is EXPONENTIAL. You're studying math so you should know what this means. You should be able to infer that even just going from 2016 to 2020 would make things much worse.

Besides I'd argue that bar and restaurants are dam near as strict and selective as online dating. So really 70-80% of the avenues are closed to someone who's unattractive

Did you read what I wrote? The 2016 data showed nearly 40% for online dating, and half of the bar/restaurant dates originated from online dates. Adding the 13 or so % from bar/restaurants gives you over 50% for online dating IN 2016. IN 2 0 1 6

The growth of online dating is EXPONENTIAL. You're studying math so you should know what this means. You should be able to infer that even just going from 2016 to 2020 would make things much worse.

Besides I'd argue that bar and restaurants are dam near as strict and selective as online dating. So really 70-80% of the avenues are closed to someone who's unattractive
That still doesn't make 5s and 6s Incels. Like he mentioned in his OP.

That still doesn't make 5s and 6s Incels. Like he mentioned in his OP.
I only replied to the part where you said tinder isn't real life.

imo a 6/10 should be ok if he tries enough, eventually he'll get something. 5/10 is damn near incel in most of the west from my experience. The only 5/10 guys i've ever seen who had a gf where moneymaxxing or statusmaxxing through stuff like being the local guitarist, singer, good at sports etc

Look you people in this thread obviously hate each other so this disagreement is obviously more than just a debate on x or y. I don't give a shit about the forum politics I just wanted to make clear that online dating has taken over. It's truly becoming increasingly more difficult to use any other avenues, year after year things are getting worse FAST. Now whether or not you think a 5 or 6/10 can succeed irl that's another thing

imo a 6/10 should be ok if he tries enough, eventually he'll get something. 5/10 is damn near incel in most of the west from my experience. The only 5/10 guys i've ever seen who had a gf where moneymaxxing or statusmaxxing through stuff like being the local guitarist, singer, good at sports etc

Look you people in this thread obviously hate each other so this disagreement is obviously more than just a debate on x or y. I don't give a shit about the forum politics I just wanted to make clear that online dating has taken over. It's truly becoming increasingly more difficult to use any other avenues, year after year things are getting worse FAST. Now whether or not you think a 5 or 6/10 can succeed irl that's another thing
I agree online dating is taking over slowly but in 2020 social circle is very crucial. You can't just give up as a 6/10 male because you received no Tinder matches. You have to play the "game" if you want to succeed. This does not make them ugly. They are just not attractive enough. A 3/10 is ugly not 5-6/10.

Also, one thing to note is the fact that for every female there are 10 males on dating apps and 99% men are thirsty as fuck. They simp heavily even for the uggos and subhuman foids. This inflate their egos. Now why would a Tinder foid rate 6/10 attractive when there are 100+ 6/10 guys showering her attention. Ofcourse for her only 8+ guys are attractive. That's common sense. That's why online dating is not worth it for most of us.

Now I live in university campus and most of my colleagues in relationships are 5-6 looking guys and their girls are their looksmatches. Now I'm not trying to say that "wa I know this couple so statistics means shit" thing like IT but I'm just saying that not every female is on Tinder and other dating apps. Most are but some are not. And your best bet as a 5-6/10 male is to approach those girls.

That's what I'm trying to say.

@Personalityinkwell
@Gymcelled
@Legendarywristcel

Last edited:
@Grothendieck and @Legendarywristcel on suicide watch

Ive seen this before. Fact stands that women are less lookist in real life than on dating apps.
i am ugly you fucking idiot. i have acne scars.

you saying I can "just fix them" is like saying everyone is not an incel because they can just fix their face

Youre not ugly.
I agree online dating is taking over slowly but in 2020 social circle is very crucial. You can't just give up as a 6/10 male because you received no Tinder matches. You have to play the "game" if you want to succeed. This does not make them ugly. They are just not attractive enough. A 3/10 is ugly not 5-6/10.

Also, one thing to note is the fact that for every female there are 10 males on dating apps and 99% men are thirsty as fuck. They simp heavily even for the uggos and subhuman foids. This inflate their egos. Now why would a Tinder foid rate 6/10 attractive when there are 100+ 6/10 guys showering her attention. Ofcourse for her only 8+ guys are attractive. That's common sense. That's why online dating is not worth it for most of us.

Now I live in university campus and most of my colleagues in relationships are 5-6 looking guys and their girls are their looksmatches. Now I'm not trying to say that "wa I know this couple so statistics means shit" thing like IT but I'm just saying that not every female is on Tinder and other dating apps. Most are but some are not. And your best bet as a 5-6/10 male is to approach those girls.

That's what I'm trying to say.

@Personalityinkwell
@Gymcelled
@Legendarywristcel

Ive maintained on this site that its not over for a 6/10 male whos not an autist IRL. But on dating apps, 6/10 guys can only hope to match with whales.

I dont hate anyone. What i do know is that there a lot of young men who give up too easily. I want this site to be sub-6 men only as it was intended.

Last edited:
no reason to argue when you can fap to lolis instead :feelsthink: