Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nazi Chad is not the atomic blackpill

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

^that is

5/10 and 6/10 dudes might not be full blown incels

BUT THEY ARE UGLY AS FUCK, STOP COPING

It's insane how statistics like these can just immediately de-value your entire existence.

"Online dating is not real life though" :soy:

Women are retarded and should be legally treated like objects owned by males.
Water is wet post. This is old information, already well known to the incel community. I suggest not giving too much attention to what parasites want because they will always want the absolute best.
Tbh too many new cels joining and spreading their stupid assumptions. It's good to keep the basics alive and around.

Water is wet post. This is old information, already well known to the incel community. I suggest not giving too much attention to what parasites want because they will always want the absolute best.
no too many idiots say "normies are doing just fine"

"Online dating is not real life though" :soy:
It’s funny how all the copers say “tinder isn’t real life bro”. All the data shows that women are just as picky irl as online

View attachment 292177

^that is

Theyre not. Foids, when considering looks alone, are much more brutal but when you present a LMS package, theyd be willing to compromise on looks a bit to the point where a 6/10 is ok.

Its still over for the majority of us though.

Theyre not. Foids, when considering looks alone, are much more brutal but when you present a LMS package, theyd be willing to compromise on looks a bit to the point where a 6/10 is ok.

Its still over for the majority of us though.
blah blah blah

all normies are secretly hated, even if they can get non hookers
(NO, NOT DEFENDING TEHM AND THEY SHOULDN'T BE POSTING HERE, BUT LET'S BE REAL, ONLY CHADLIETS+ GET SATISFACTION)

blah blah blah

all normies are secretly hated, even if they can get non hookers
(NO, NOT DEFENDING TEHM AND THEY SHOULDN'T BE POSTING HERE, BUT LET'S BE REAL, ONLY CHADLIETS+ GET SATISFACTION)

Cope. You only defend normies to justify your existence on a site meant for ugly men when youre clearly normie level in looks.

Cope. You only defend normies to justify your existence on a site meant for ugly men when youre clearly normie level in looks.
how is that a "cope" when i have acne scars?

you are the true coper

Acnescarcels are fakecels. Youre just waiting on the surgery. Once you get it, youd no longer be posting here.
you disgust me

i've shit shit in my whole life for having a deformed face

you disgust me

i've shit shit in my whole life for having a deformed face

Deformed? JFL. Acnescars dont make you deformed. Plus didnt you say you can get it treated with lasers? So youre one minor superficial surgery away from getting out of inceldom while you post like theyre no hope for you.

@Grothendieck

Youre missing the point. Ive done everything possible and still cant ascend. Ive already told you why being tall isnt an advantage where i live. But i dont make threads saying majority of men are incels. That would be very misleading.

The most brutal blackpill imo is that we are a minority and that most men dont have it as bad as we do.

Youre missing the point. Ive done everything possible and still cant ascend. Ive already told you why being tall isnt an advantage where i live. But i dont make threads saying majority of men are incels. That would be very misleading.

The most brutal blackpill imo is that we are a minority and that most men dont have it as bad as we do.
masochist cope

Male to female Gender ratio in Online dating is 10:1 ( 10 male for every female ). Male to female ratio in Real life is 1:1 ( 1 male for 1 female )

In Online dating it's 95/5. Top 5% men are fucking 95% women. If online dating was real life then atleast 70% men would be incels. This is not the case.

in Online dating it's all about your face wherein real life dating it's about face+height+posture+ NT and other small factors.

Based on these we conclud that
Online dating is not equal to real life.
Case Closed.

Male to female Gender ratio in Online dating is 10:1 ( 10 male for every female ). Male to female ratio in Real life is 1:1 ( 1 male for 1 female )

In Online dating it's 95/5. Top 5% men are fucking 95% women. If online dating was real life then atleast 70% men would be incels. This is not the case.

in Online dating it's all about your face wherein real life dating it's about face+height+posture+ NT and other small factors.

Case Closed.
keep coping buddy boyo

online dating=/=tinder

instagram exists

View attachment 292177

^that is

This picture is like calling all NBA players but Kobe and Jordan, "shit"

It's like calling a skyscraper a small building because it's not the tallest in the world

it's just insanity

Yeah its not surprising. Hes not even trying to hide it anymore lmfao.

It's a well known fact that foids are only attracted to like 20% of men (probably waaay lower percentage actually).

Yeah its not surprising. Hes not even trying to hide it anymore lmfao.
you do realize legendary wristcel mogs me in height and skin? he is literally 6'4

Case Closed.

a few guesses

most women use instagram not tinder, which is better cover for being caught showing off your tits online, so they're not included in that stat

women need less time on apps to gather and build up an army of men to orbit them

for each mintue a woman spends online she can get a new follower

but men won't get any followers so they waste more time

i also don't see that many out and around town, especially after covid. no clue where they are at

you do realize legendary wristcel mogs me in height and skin? he is literally 6'4
I understand that. But he still doesnt go around trolling by making threads on normies every two days.

I am more convinced he's an incel than you are (whether you care or not) for this fact alone.

The question is why? You know it attracts suspicion
You clearly like being called a normie or suspected of it at least, so whats up?

Is it a rush or something?

if you're not in the top 20% it's better to stay an incel than be lied to for your whole life that your wife loves you when in reality she's not attracted to you, probaby cheats on you and you're just a betabuxxer

because a bunch of you neetcels don't go outside and are addicted to social media.

seriously - you got guys here who'll tell you that any nightclub is filled with ten dudes who have the face of gandy and a body of frank zane in his prime, and that all of those guys just bang fattie 2/10s all day

when actually that sort of thing is pretty rare.

hypergamy is real and theres massive inequality in the dating market, but a bunch f you just have a wacky view of the world because you never go outside so all you see is the tinder experiments and gigachads who are like 1 in 100000

I understand that. But he still doesnt go around trolling by making threads on normies every two days.

I am more convinced he's an incel than you are (whether you care or not) for this fact alone.

You clearly like being called a normie or suspected of it at least, so whats up?

no i don't like being called that

i just like talking reality, not being a masochist who thinks that incels are the only ones who suffer

Almost sure I have already seen this graph, it hurts.

He is a troll. Like you said, he likes being the Normie of .co I have pointed this out several times.
If you need a minor acne treatment to ascend then you were never an incel to begin with. This is precisely why he hates the word "failed Normie" because he is one.

@Personalityinkwell you are a failed Normie. JFL at calling yourself ugly to justify your existence here.

@Legendarywristcel I 100% agree with whatever you said here.

Me on the left.

You are an exception. Failed normies do not lurk and postmaxx on incel forums. They have better things to do.
"an exception" = you changed your mind in the HEAT OF THE MOMENT because you're an egoist and can't admit you're wrong

"an exception" = you changed your mind in the HEAT OF THE MOMENT because you're an egoist and can't admit you're wrong
You have spent 3089 hours on this forum despite not being ugly like most of us. You are indeed an exception. Tell me one Normie that has wasted that much time on an incel forum. You should be on looksmax and other Redpill forums not here. This place for us bottom 30% looks cels.

You have spent 3089 hours on this forum despite not being ugly like most of us. You are indeed an exception. Tell me one Normie that has wasted that much time on an incel forum. You should be on looksmax and other Redpill forums not here. This place for us bottom 30% looks cels.
i am ugly you fucking idiot. i have acne scars.

you saying I can "just fix them" is like saying everyone is not an incel because they can just fix their face

i am ugly you fucking idiot. i have acne scars.

you saying I can "just fix them" is like saying everyone is not an incel because they can just fix their face
Jfl at you comparing acne treatment to LeFort ,Jaw surgeries and rhinoplasty.

you are literally a basement dweller. You have no life and leech off to your parents like a disgusting sewer maggot.

And I am the retard?

Okay sure. Whatever helps you cope buddy boyo.

Jfl at you comparing acne treatment to LeFort ,Jaw surgeries and rhinoplasty.

you are literally a basement dweller. You have no life and leech off to your parents like a disgusting sewer maggot.

And I am the retard?

Okay sure. Whatever helps you cope buddy boyo.
it's not acne treatment, it's acne scar treatment

you are the one who called me a below average male, you also said failed normies don't exist

yet you are backtracking like a fucking faggot

it's not acne treatment, it's acne scar treatment

you are the one who called me a below average male, you also said failed normies don't exist

yet you are backtracking like a fucking faggot
Read this:

because a bunch of you neetcels don't go outside and are addicted to social media.

seriously - you got guys here who'll tell you that any nightclub is filled with ten dudes who have the face of gandy and a body of frank zane in his prime, and that all of those guys just bang fattie 2/10s all day

when actually that sort of thing is pretty rare.

hypergamy is real and theres massive inequality in the dating market, but a bunch f you just have a wacky view of the world because you never go outside so all you see is the tinder experiments and gigachads who are like 1 in 100000

They don’t rate attractiveness objectively and in a Vacuum. It’s always compared to other guys

Case Closed.
Online dating has become real life. It's mogging every other dating avenue by a gigantic margin

Also there was a study that found that half of the "bar/restaurant dates" were online dates in disguise. Safe to say online dating is ~60% of the dating avenues.

And note that the data is from 2016, online dating has been growing exponentially.

1200px-Rise_of_meeting_online.png

Online dating has become real life. It's mogging every other dating avenue by a gigantic margin

Also there was a study that found that half of the "bar/restaurant dates" were online dates in disguise. Safe to say online dating is ~60% of the dating avenues.

And note that the data is from 2016, online dating has been growing exponentially.

1200px-Rise_of_meeting_online.png
@Grothendieck and @Legendarywristcel on suicide watch

@Grothendieck and @Legendarywristcel on suicide watch
You retard thats still 35-40% in 2020.
What about the other 60-65% ? Huh?
Social Circles still mogs online dating. So yeah Checkmate.
@Gymcelled

You retard thats still 35-40% in 2020.
What about the other 60-65% ? Huh?
Social Circles still mogs online dating. So yeah Checkmate.
@Gymcelled
you are coping hardcore you idiot

you do realize that meeting a girl through class or work isn't "social circle"?

also that a lot of sex through instagram doesn't go into that equation