Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nature >>> religion, legislation, family

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
Your husband asked you to dress less slutty "HE'S POSSESSIVE"!!!
Your religion asked you to cover up and wear a hijab "MY BODY MY CHOICE START A REVOLUTION"!!!!
Legislation in 1st world arab countries and social shaming in India for no slutmaxxing on streets "GASLIGHT AND SHAME THEM ON NATIONAL TELLY"!!!!!

Nature reigns supreme always. Want to cover up a slut with clothes? Drop her in a cold ass place she will cover up!! we need a nuclear winter, a new ice age. whores will still blame men somehow lol teehee

I live in Canada whores can be naked for chad any day of the year. Its over.

Your husband asked you to dress less slutty "HE'S POSSESSIVE"!!!
Your religion asked you to cover up and wear a hijab "MY BODY MY CHOICE START A REVOLUTION"!!!!
Legislation in 1st world arab countries and social shaming in India for no slutmaxxing on streets "GASLIGHT AND SHAME THEM ON NATIONAL TELLY"!!!!!

Nature reigns supreme always. Want to cover up a slut with clothes? Drop her in a cold ass place she will cover up!! we need a nuclear winter, a new ice age. whores will still blame men somehow lol teehee
You are wrong.

Religion >>> Nature.

What you fail to see is that the way foids behave today IS a religion. A very DIFFERENT religion but a religion nonetheless.

If nature reigned supreme, we would still be living like in the paleolithic, i.e. like the average band of Chimps. The reason we moved passed that is that religion is able to override our instincts and change our behavior. No other force can. "Rationality" is a myth.

Foids' modern behavior is based on a religion that is ancient but has recently been intensified and made more widespread than ever before. That religion is the cult of Ishtar/Inanna, the whore-goddess. Look it up and you will see that this religion is one of the oldest. It was suppressed by Christianity for 2000 years but in the 20th century, it came back with a vengeance.